British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Django

Workington Vs Ipswich 29/6/13 Pl

Well if the weather is meant to be good i will be on my way, if any other Ipswich fans want to do a car share, let me know.

Can't wait for this one now, both teams coming off good wins. I think Barker will dominate but Comets to win 52-40 for me

Well if the weather is meant to be good i will be on my way, if any other Ipswich fans want to do a car share, let me know.

A long way to travel but good to see from fans. :t:

• Like 1

They're*

I suppose that's also Chris Louis' fault?

Ive heardChris consistently refuses to have his head shaved for charity....

...to avoid revealing his 666 birthmark!!

Ive heardChris consistently refuses to have his head shaved for charity....

...to avoid revealing his 666 birthmark!!

He's a bad egg that Chris Louis

Will you treat me baldy if I do ? :cheers:

looks like a win to workington.and hopefully ben barker has mirrors fitted as last he kept looking back and at one point hit the fence and i think the comets will be well fired up after last night,s win

would go for a win for the comets,hope ben barker has fitted mirrors as last time he was here he was always looking back and at one point bounced of the fence,the comets will be on high after beating redcar so look out ipswich your broomsticks will be no good in cumbria

Certainly not expecting anything here, Pete Simmons was quoted as saying he wants a point each from these 2 away meetings. I want nothing less than 3, but I expect to get them on Sunday.

He could treat us all and leave you there!

I could probably raise a fair bit of money for charity here, the money I could raise the further away I could take him.
  • Like 2

I could probably raise a fair bit of money for charity here, the money I could raise the further away I could take him.

Perhaps a slight diversion to Baghdad or Kabul :P

Certainly not expecting anything here, Pete Simmons was quoted as saying he wants a point each from these 2 away meetings. I want nothing less than 3, but I expect to get them on Sunday.

Should really be targeting the full 4 on Sunday, no offence to Glasgow intended but they looked an absolute mess last night.

We never do well at Worky and have riders in our side that don't seem to have a clue how to ride the place.

We'll get nothing there, but move on to Glasgow and make sure we pick up at least 3 for the win to keep things ticking over nicely.

Edited by CardinalSin

What kind of team manager is Pete Simmons ? What a totally defeatist attitude saying he wanted only 2 points from these 2 away meetings, imagine Alan Rossiter saying that, never, would be going for all 8 points. Glasgow will be there for the taking, so nothing less than 4 points will suffice.

Perhaps a slight diversion to Baghdad or Kabul :P

Make it the Bahamas and its a deal :approve:

As above deal ???