British Speedway Forum
Northern Exile

Swc, Event Two, King's Lynn 15/7

I disagree. The racing at Lynn in the last couple of seasons has been better with a slick track. Last year's world cup the track was slick and was probably the best meeting of the whole competition.

If it's grippy nowadays at lynn its just who can gate and ride the fastest line.

I agree to a point but the last couple World Cup meetings we haven't had this kind of hot weather to deal with in the past. Keeping control of the dust will be hard work.

When will Team GB get their first race winner?

I'm going for Heat 8

surely heat 2, Tai up against three much weaker riders...

• Like 1

Serious delusions if you think Tai can beat Michael around Lynn.

Edit: Just seen he has Gate 4.. So no chance.

Edited by THJ Racing Fans

Going to predict that Denmark to go untroubled and finish on roughly 46 points with Team GB on roughly 32 (34) leaving Sweden and USA to battle it out for the other 42 points. Sweden 23 (24) and USA 19 (22).

All four Danes to hit double figures and the only other riders to get into double figures will be Tai Woffinden with about 14 points and Greg Hancock on about 12 inc Tactical rides. Peter Ljung to top score for Sweden with about 8

After all Tai is such a poor rider he's only second in the GP standings...

Niamh

• Like 5

So Middlo plays it safe yet again :mad: .

We ain't gonna win this year or the next cos Team GB just don't have enough top class riders, but if we don't give the young ones a go now it will be even longer before we look like winning. Shouldn't have been Tai and 3 yougsters.

But no, we get Harris (another poor season and wasn't that convicing at the N/A last week) and Steady Eddie (who'll score a few points, but has never really shown the ability to turn into a top class international).

At least Craig Cook is in but Middlo should have chosen a couple of other younger riders. Don't think Richie Worrall would have been out classed on his home track and should have been given a go...

Got to agree. Until we bring on the next generation we will only be good enough to be Final fodder if we get there at all.

Kennett i thought deserved his place initially after a solid start to the season and attempting to get a place in Poland. However he has been out of form and therefore is a huge risk. Worrall really should have been given the nod because we aren't going to beat the Danes unless they have a mare of a meeting.

Burger bar at Peterborough speedway ???????

What a comedown from a doctor in Germany. :rofl:

serious delusions if you think he is as good as Tai. one is currently 2nd in the world and the other is good enough to average 7 in our elite league hmmm

When will Team GB get their first race winner?

I'm going for Heat 8

Heat 1.

Bomber to surprise everyone and actually gate :)

And the dangerous thing about predicting great things for riders is that you look an incredible arce when they let you down :)

Edited by pandorum
  • Like 1

Publicits dream?

Public t*ts... Public zits ... Pubic cysts.

I'll hope for publicist's dream.

But I think for one person here MJJ is always a 'wet' dream.

Edited by Grand Central
  • Like 1

Anybody know if the roadworks around Wisbech are complete?

Anybody know if the roadworks around Wisbech are complete?

I didn't know that Wisbech was completed!