British Speedway Forum
mike7164

Newcastle Diamonds Vs Sheffield Tigers Lc Semi Final Second Leg 07.07.13 6.30 Pm

Just got back from Newcastle. Agree with some of your views. Right about Ricky and Richard lawson and Joe. Too early to judge Adam. Just done 4 meetings in 4 nights. Give him a chance. Who knows what hally would have scored. Facu and damion tried hard and got better as the evening went on. Disappointing and not very exciting meeting.

Ive total respect for Adam in him making a track return after yet another bad injury,but can Sheffield really wait around and hope Roynon re-discovers his pre-injury form,he very well may,on the other hand he may never get back to that kind of form.

A poor meeting

Sheffield literally only had two riders. None of the other five beat a Diamond all night.

The only interest was watching the elbows flying into the first bend every time Worrall and Lawson met.

A very one sided Meeting that Newcastle fully deserved to win - and they did. That's all there is to say really. As a Contest - it was just about all over by the time I arrived at the Track. In time for the start of Heat 5.

For the Diamonds it was job done and everybody got a decent score especially Schramm highest score since signing and Henry paid max. However tigers apart from 2 were terrible, Roynon is a good rider with no luck but may have signed to soon for tigers was out the race after bend 1 even if he gated. Hope he bounces back like he has many times before with no more bad injuries.

A poor meeting

Sheffield literally only had two riders. None of the other five beat a Diamond all night.

The only interest was watching the elbows flying into the first bend every time Worrall and Lawson met.

Have to agree with you on that one, was the highlight of the meeting as far as I am concerned, that and C Henry's paid max. Lawson did run Richie wide in one race and it made him more determined to make sure it did not happen again, seemed to be some needle between them, but lead to some good first couple of bends between them. I have to agree with Robbo in his after match interview when he said Christian was on fire, everything just seemed to click for Henry and he seems to be in a good bit of form. Ludvig still seems a bit lacklustre to me and the partnership with Tully seems a bit hit/miss. Still can't fathom how Richie Worrall is not riding in SWC and Kennett is!!!! Its a mystery. Stayed for the junior match afterwards and was very impressed with the Comets mascot who did a few laps during races, very very impressive, anyone who his age and how long he has been riding? Edited by diamond@heart
  • Like 1

Have to agree with you on that one, was the highlight of the meeting as far as I am concerned, that and C Henry's paid max. Lawson did run Richie wide in one race and it made him more determined to make sure it did not happen again, seemed to be some needle between them, but lead to some good first couple of bends between them. I have to agree with Robbo in his after match interview when he said Christian was on fire, everything just seemed to click for Henry and he seems to be in a good bit of form. Ludvig still seems a bit lacklustre to me and the partnership with Tully seems a bit hit/miss. Still can't fathom how Richie Worrall is not riding in SWC and Kennett is!!!! Its a mystery. Stayed for the junior match afterwards and was very impressed with the Comets mascot who did a few laps during races, very very impressive, anyone who his age and how long he has been riding?

Don't know how long he's been riding, but he's 11 years old.

Ive total respect for Adam in him making a track return after yet another bad injury,but can Sheffield really wait around and hope Roynon re-discovers his pre-injury form,he very well may,on the other hand he may never get back to that kind of form.

We can wait forever because we lack ambition and tactical awareness !!!! Which other team would give a rider coming back from the injuries hes had and stick the poor lad at 5 and expect him to help our reserves ? Our season is over as usual before the end of july.As predicted by most supporters on here when the team was announced.It takes 7 riders to make a team and weve never looked solid from march.Hope adam can turn things round,good luck to the lad,he deserves it.Might do him good to ride Thursday in top gun,no pressure ?

• Like 1

;)

Have to agree with you on that one, was the highlight of the meeting as far as I am concerned, that and C Henry's paid max. Lawson did run Richie wide in one race and it made him more determined to make sure it did not happen again, seemed to be some needle between them, but lead to some good first couple of bends between them. I have to agree with Robbo in his after match interview when he said Christian was on fire, everything just seemed to click for Henry and he seems to be in a good bit of form. Ludvig still seems a bit lacklustre to me and the partnership with Tully seems a bit hit/miss. Still can't fathom how Richie Worrall is not riding in SWC and Kennett is!!!! Its a mystery. Stayed for the junior match afterwards and was very impressed with the Comets mascot who did a few laps during races, very very impressive, anyone who his age and how long he has been riding?

Have a look on WWW.KYLE BICKLEY.CO.UK.

http://www.kylebickley.com/

Kyle Bickley, the 11 yr old was riding round DP last season and maybe the season before. Pretty sure he came 2nd in recent British u15 championship. Obviously rode Northside before DP and broke his leg there. Hasn't put him off though.

Adams average doesn't alter cos of injury unfortunately so no reserve place and no NL

Edited by comet49