British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Irving

Ipswich

Pretty sure Scott would be way too high - how about Kennett? What's his PL average at the moment?

Lol Jules, it's a joke right??? :o

Are we allowed a replacement anyway?? Thought the transfer window (or whatever it's called) was closed. :unsure:

Lol Jules, it's a joke right??? :o

Are we allowed a replacement anyway?? Thought the transfer window (or whatever it's called) was closed. :unsure:

In terms of a new signing its shut,though it seems that should Ipswich suffer another (which we hope not) then they`d be allowed to bring in one of their own assets,average permitting of course.

• Like 1

Pretty sure Scott would be way too high - how about Kennett? What's his PL average at the moment?

I think you will find Edward Kennett rides for Berwick

Think again

Have you been away for a few weeks?

Confirmed in local paper today by Chris Louis: no replacement for Barker. Because the injury occurred on the cut-off date for re-dclaring, and he asked the BSPA if it would be possible to seek a new rider, but has been told no. Guests all the way ...

Edited by Had Enough

Confirmed in local paper today by Chris Louis: no replacement for Barker. Because the injury occurred on the cut-off date for re-dclaring, and he asked the BSPA if it would be possible to seek a new rider, but has been told no. Guests all the way ...

I can understand the cut off to avoid manipulation going into the play offs but rather nonsensical to prevent teams from replacing genuinely injured riders.

Sadly this is potentially affecting all the top 4 teams in the PL and could allow a poor Worky to sneek the title.(sad face for first bit but with tongue in cheek smiley for the last bit)

tongue in cheek. whose tongue have you got in your cheek. lol. worky are not that good at home or away at the moment, but this is speedway.

Sobering thought for speedway - Bank Holiday Monday saw a Banger dominated event at Foxhall, with a Caravan Destruction Derby providing some fun carnage. Attendance: 6,000 ...

Sobering thought for speedway - Bank Holiday Monday saw a Banger dominated event at Foxhall, with a Caravan Destruction Derby providing some fun carnage. Attendance: 6,000 ...

i go to stock car racing alot same stadiums and a lot cheaper attendance money to get in

i go to stock car racing alot same stadiums and a lot cheaper attendance money to get in

I'm sure that if speedway riders were prepared to ride for just some prize money and a trophy, and they also paid an entrance fee for each race they rode in, then speedway promoters could match the admission policy of their stockcar counterparts.

Something tells me that most riders are not that altruistic!!!!

Edited by Brujas Espanolas

you must have pick me up wrong what i was saying was to to the chap that said 6000 was at ipswitch my arguement was it a lot cheaper to get into the same stadium ,inever said anything about prizemoney or trophys

I can see the jist of the arguement - if the speedway was cheaper perhaps more would attend. If 3000 turned up at £10 that would be better than the current 1200 at £15.50.

However the bangers are less frequent and these 'bumper crowds' are for Id gues 3 or 4 of the meetings each year and not weekly for a 7 month period like the speedway.