British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

2014 Gp Calendar

Track surface - crushed dolomite from Norway. color original (light green/blue)

Good to see it's stacked in a scientifically designed pyramid shape, although I'm not sure in carefully monitored climate controlled conditions... :rofl:

Edited by Humphrey Appleby
  • Like 1

WILL enquire but I doubt whether it will go back to 19.00. More likely to stay at 18.00...

I contacted SGP website again with this question and again no conformation.

Surely they do know?

Anyway I can't risk flight tickets going through the roof.

I had wanted to stay in Bristol instead of South Wales where I've been for the last eleven years but couldn't take the risk of a 1900 start meaning I couldn't get a train to Bristol.

Anyway Cardiff it is again and that's not a bad thing just fancied a wee change.

ONE change you will see in 2014 ... actual racing will start at four minutes past the hour rather than the 12 that has been the norm. Pre-meeting parade will start 10 minutes before the hour. Being done to try and ensure that broadcasters can include the whole of the presentation ceremony even if the meeting drags on for a few minutes longer than normal.

WILL enquire but I doubt whether it will go back to 19.00. More likely to stay at 18.00...

There is also a football world cup match the same day which kicks off at 9pm.

I've just had an email from Seetickets offering me the following opportunity:

Due to production changes, alternate seating has become available which is closer to the front of the block than your existing seating. We would therefore like to offer you the option to exchange your current seating to this alternate seating as a gesture of goodwill.

As our tickets are booked in the front row of the middle tier, I can't wait to hear their suggestion!

Due to production changes, alternate seating has become available which is closer to the front of the block than your existing seating. We would therefore like to offer you the option to exchange your current seating to this alternate seating as a gesture of goodwill.

As our tickets are booked in the front row of the middle tier, I can't wait to hear their suggestion!

I had the same, then 20 mins later another email retracting it....

I just had the later e mail asking me to ignore the earlier e mail (that I hadn't received).

Good to know our tickets are in safe hands! :unsure:

The Czech GP will start 15mins quicker now than the usual 6pm(BST).

The Czech GP will start 15mins quicker now than the usual 6pm(BST).

That's because all GP times have been bought forward for the parade -so that 1st race is just after the hour(Philip Rising mentioned it previously)

That's because all GP times have been bought forward for the parade -so that 1st race is just after the hour(Philip Rising mentioned it previously)

I'm sure he has, just hadn't seen his post. I received an email from Czech today and thought Id share that with the good people on here.

Just trying to help, a little.

I'm sure he has, just hadn't seen his post. I received an email from Czech today and thought Id share that with the good people on here.

Just trying to help, a little.

I received the same email-along with one from Ryanair changing both outward and inward flight times !

I received the same email-along with one from Ryanair changing both outward and inward flight times !

I'm flying JET2 from Edinburgh and my homeward bound flight has been changed but so far my flight out to Prague remains the same.

People of BSF I need some advice, I`m going to this years Prague GP. A bit of travel advice is what I`m after, best way to get from Airport to Hotel, best way to get round Prague, best way of getting up to Marketa Stadiun and costs involved. I cant keep asking my friend Alan as I think he is sick of me already, so any advice would be appreciated as I`m sure some of you would've been there before and know the do`s and don'ts.