British Speedway Forum
Ipswich Jules

Ipswich V Edinburgh 25/7/13

Cup matches are always a rerun of both legs in the event of a tie.

So judging by other, possibly more informed comment, it appears that cup matches ARE NOT ALWAYS RE-RUN OVER TWO LEGS. Interesting.

So judging by other, possibly more informed comment, it appears that cup matches ARE NOT ALWAYS RE-RUN OVER TWO LEGS. Interesting.

the SCB rule book clearly states that golden heats are used in

Premier league final

Premier league cup semi-finals and final

it is not used in premier league KOC at all

Im sure we we find out what the rules are if and when the draw situation actually occurs .

We've got to win first .

Only a few days to go before we will see an explosive meeting at foxhall. I believe its going to go down to a heat 15 decider with the Witches just edging it on agg. All depends on the fitness of rohan but i believe we can just hang on. Edinburgh have a very good looking team and will be a tough test from top to bottom. Looking forward to barker v cooky should be interesting after the past few weeks.

Roll on Thursday

Hopefully Rohan doesn't injure himself riding for Poole tomorrow night and is fit for Thursday. We don't need a repeat of last Thursday when he was ruled out after his first ride, as we will struggle to win on aggregate then. Should be a tight one, but can see us just edging it.

I think we may win this leg comfortably if all our lads fire together. If they can't get themselves up for a meeting like this, then they shouldn't wear a witch

Really looking forward to this meeting. Bringing the family along to cheer the lads on for this important meeting.....mind the promise of fish and chips helps. :P

I totally agree baldyman if we fire from 1-7 then i dont think there are many teams that will keep with us, have my fingers crossed we wrap it up earlier than heat 15

Gonna go 50-40 to the witches

I think this could be as tight as a gnats chuff.

A 7 point+ victory needed and it may well come down to heat 15.

Witches to sneak it - just.

• Like 1

I think this could be as tight as a gnats chuff.

A 7 point+ victory needed and it may well come down to heat 15.

Witches to sneak it - just.

Is that the voice of experience?

Im beginning to fancy that this might just might need the golden heats .

Since Ben's bike issues in the 4s he hasn't been blistering but one was world cup and one was elite league so im not reading too much into them . Just hope he can get the better of Cook .

Again , I believe this one could be decided at reserve level with Ritchie continuing last weeks points tally and Adam getting some points outside of heat 2 .

I predicted a close one last week and think this one could be as well .

Lots of if's but's and maybe's......

If Tungate is fit, if Barker has his bikes sorted. Can Ritchie continue his form from last week. In fact could say that about all the riders for both sides. ;)

Since this meeting ain't at Armadale :P I expect the Monarchs to perform as well as they have done all season on the road and give a excellent account of themselves to maybe even nick it.

We seem to be a tad under par at the moment so this might be the best moment for the witches to face us, in saying that we are a different team away from home so i am going for 46-44 to the witches

Lots of rain scheduled overnight, which will probably be a good thing after the roasting since the weekend.

Hoping to be there. It will be interesting to see how Tabaka gets on - he totally overrode the track last season and only lasted three quarters of a lap. Vissing is very much a mobile chicane at Foxhall, but has the beating of Tungate, Risgaer & Lanham on a good day.

If the Witches get their act together, they ought to be able to wrap this up before the last heat - assuming Cook is flying, then the five heats in the middle of the match when he doesn't feature will be the ideal time for the Witches to strike.