British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Italian Gp Saturday 3rd August

Gate 1.~~~21~~~2

Gate 2.~~~14~~~1

Gate 3.~~~14~~~2

Gate 4.~~~23~~~7

Assuming that was after Heat 12 .. I make it 3 wins from Gate 1 (Heats 4, 8 & 9), and none from Gate 2 according to my automated Excel sheet.

Puks gonna win this. Passing Emil and Nicki.

Credit where..... :t: That was a good race. Well done Niels.

Assuming that was after Heat 12 .. I make it 3 wins from Gate 1 (Heats 4, 8 & 9), and none from Gate 2 according to my automated Excel sheet.

Was going to add if i filled my card in correctly lol, i'm very much multi-tasking....i'm not using my automatic Open Office spreadsheet tonight which i set up years ago either, that really is state of the art updates absolutely everything you can imagine.. However, i'm sure anyone who is betting is making sure they fill in their card,spreadsheet or piece of notepaper correctly.

I corrected it, NO I HAVEN'T I GIVE UP MANUALLY FILLING IN TONIGHT I DOING TOO MANY THINGS AT ONCE was more a case of not being able to read my scribblings, i not the neatest programme filler-in ever existed lol.

Back to the speedway everything comes to he/she who waits, some good racing there.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Didn't mean it as a pop Paul. Just pointing it out, as I'm sure you'd want it to be accurate. :)

Emil needs a result in Heat 19 now. You'd fancy him to bag the couple of points he needs, but tonight you just never know!

Bits of decent racing but mostly dull.

Where it is exciting is the race for the title.

Emil having a wobbly tonight. Might make semi but too many riders seem faster.

Woffy has a really good chance tonight to bridge that gap and put himself in with a seriously real chance of winning the title.

I like both lads a lot so am a bit torn with having an English lad in with a chance.

Good luck to both.

Edited by pandorum
  • Like 2

Didn't mean it as a pop Paul. Just pointing it out, as I'm sure you'd want it to be accurate. :)

Emil needs a result in Heat 19 now. You'd fancy him to bag the couple of points he needs, but tonight you just never know!

No problem at all, if i give incorrect information please say so.

No girlfriend tonight so i'm trying to cook (and put out the accompanying fires in the microwave and oven) whilst doing several things on the computer - which is why i'm not using my spreadsheet both computers have got tons of windows open.

No problem at all, if i give incorrect information please say so.

No girlfriend tonight so i'm trying to cook (and put out the accompanying fires in the microwave and oven) whilst doing several things on the computer -

which is why i'm not using my spreadsheet both computers have got tons of windows open.

Honestly Paul, no offence mate but do you really need to mention your race cards and/or your spreadsheets in every other post?

how annoying are Pearson & Tatum tonight. makes you appreciate how good Steve Day & Scotty are. I'm sure Tatum has broken his microphone, its very poor quality sound tonight....

Honestly Paul, no offence mate but do you really need to mention your race cards and/or your spreadsheets in every other post?

Only made one joke reference after a mention of betting and after that it was just a reply. I'll keep quiet now lol.

Got to pipe up again to note we getting more racing as the meeting goes on, as is usually the case with speedway meetings since the start of the sport. As always glad i stayed to watch.

Edited by manchesterpaul

how annoying are Pearson & Tatum tonight. makes you appreciate how good Steve Day & Scotty are. I'm sure Tatum has broken his microphone, its very poor quality sound tonight....

:rofl:

'Tai is leadering the points' if Kel or Nige said that there would be people all over their arces.

I give Day some credit but he is a mollusc compared to Nige's Lobster :rofl:

Go Woffy

Edited by pandorum

Emil qualifying with just 7 points how lucky will his night get? Although up to now he's not seemed as powerful with his speed.

Just realized i'm watching on Live rewind, i must have paused it on one of the occasions i went out of the room.

the last time Emil just qualified to the semis he won the whole thing.

So c'mon Emil you can do it again.

• Like 1

Emil qualifying with just 7 points how lucky will his night get? Although up to now he's not seemed as powerful with his speed.

Just realized i'm watching on Live rewind, i must have paused it on one of the occasions i went out of the room.

You missed a cracking final Paul :rofl:

You missed a cracking final Paul :rofl:

Lol you had me going there for a second.

Gee very entertaining racing. Well done Emil.