British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Italian Gp Saturday 3rd August

Iron Maiden touring the US now? :)

I am going to see them in San Bernadino on the 13th of next month :)

Woffy looking good. Will he make it 2?

Emil needs to make the semis at least.

In all seriousness... where do they get these referees from?

Pulling back a perfectly good start from Pedersen, then failing to spot the tapes going up lopsided as they did.

I was looking forward to the GP to get away from the farcical officials in the EL.. but sadly no, even at this level its amateurish.

Edited to add.. maybe they will redeem themselves to an extent by re-running..

It's an English (or Scottish) referee isn't it? unsure

The good news is folks, that next week ,in the European Championship Rd. 2 in Togliatti you will see a fantastic meeting in a fabulous stadium with a packed crowd. Honest!!!

http://www.megalada.com/

• Like 1

I am going to see them in San Bernadino on the 13th of next month :)

Oh Wow lol i said it as a throwaway line. Cool enjoy it. And don't forget to seek out a stream of the SGP.

• Like 1

This is rubbish of the highest level. I cant think of a positive. The only reason Im continuing to watch is for betting purposes.

The good news is folks, that next week ,in the European Championship Rd. 2 in Togliatti you will see a fantastic meeting in a fabulous stadium with a packed crowd. Honest!!!

Contrast this crap, with the first round of European Championship. It's difficult enough to promote speedway to newcomers, without hosting World Championship meetings at tracks like this. I'm a speedway fanatic and I'm bored out of my mind.

JT.

• Like 1

This is rubbish of the highest level. I cant think of a positive. The only reason Im continuing to watch is for betting purposes.

None of us are arguing with you. :lol:

can someone wake me when its over please cos Ive fallen asleep twice already during it and Ive got paint I need to watch drying...

• Like 1

With the sure sign of a dodgy track in riders scoring a mixture of wins and lasts, i dearly hope your betting is navigating the minefield.

With the sure sign of a dodgy track in riders scoring a mixture of wins and lasts, i dearly hope your betting is navigating the minefield.

Generally, rubbish tracks are good for betting on. It's more predictable, gate stats do it for you. When the gates are even or theres lots of passing it's a little more unpredictable. Heat betting tonight is doing ok.

Worrying too watch with Covatti. Fingers crossed it's just precaution

can someone wake me when its over please cos Ive fallen asleep twice already during it and Ive got paint I need to watch drying...

Oh my goodness the Lioness roars still....i not seen you around for a while. I thought you had retired to the prairies and Savannah grasslands etc. Hang on i see a clue in the name, maybe you tend to populate the Premier League section?

I know most are saying it's boring, it certainly is lacking in close racing, but there is still enough to keep one's interest in the battle for the meeting win and 2014 series qualification.

So are you the new Mega Lada Pr-person? ;)

• Like 1

Oh Wow lol i said it as a throwaway line. Cool enjoy it. And don't forget to seek out a stream of the SGP.

Iron Maiden, Megadeth and Anthrax what's not to enjoy :)

Sadly won't have a laptop just my tablet and that's not much cop for the internet :)

Will miss quite a bit of good stuff but will be too busy to really be bothered :)

Get back to see the Swedish GP and Polish POs and the last Euro meet. Miss the Gorican one :(

Generally, rubbish tracks are good for betting on. It's more predictable, gate stats do it for you. When the gates are even or theres lots of passing it's a little more unpredictable. Heat betting tonight is doing ok.

OMG! i can't miss the opportunity to mention that the MiniMax racecards show at a glance that the gate points and wins are currently;

Gate 1.~~~21~~~3

Gate 2.~~~14~~~0

Gate 3.~~~14~~~2

Gate 4.~~~23~~~7

EDITED AFTER DOING TOO MANY THINGS AT ONCE TO CORRECTLY FILL IN A SCORECARD MANUALLY LOL

Anyone using the cards and betting i only request a 40% cut of winnings. If you losing i'll throw a couple of pennies into your hat so long as you whistle out a good tune on your penny whistle whilst you sat on the street corner.

Iron Maiden, Megadeth and Anthrax what's not to enjoy :)

Megadeth for sure and Anthrax good too. Have i forgotten anyone?

Edited by manchesterpaul
  • Like 1