If they do, it'll be without Ludvig Lindgren

According to the Diamonds website he is riding at number 5

I

• Like 1

According to the Diamonds website he is riding at number 5

I

It also said the Diamonds travel 'Tonight' :shock:

Edited by The Abbott

Looks like our new number one is A Guest...

Shame for sheffield that stead isnt being replaced. Maybe even with a rider for the future

I am sure that if anyone had any bright ideas Hel n Back, they would sign someone. But WHO? Anyone they sign will probably be less effective than Stead = fans slaughter management, and as for trying to bring in a "Rider for the future - the fans would DOUBLY SLAUGHTER the management if they did that! Sheffield are bad enough as it is without bringing in a sub standard permanent replacement for Stead. Guests are the best option IMO. Only a month until we find out anyway as they can't change the team after 28th August unless they bring a rider back after injury.

Looks like our new number one is A Guest...

Lawson will be riding for Sheffield next season , tbh won't be a miss at DP he has been absolutely woeful for the Comets in recent weeks :rolleyes: luckily Rene takes the no1 spot this week thank god least there will be a no1 who will actually be trying !!

This will be a mauling now..... But then I thought that the last time lindgren was missing against Berwick.

This will be a mauling now..... But then I thought that the last time lindgren was missing against Berwick.

Ludo scored 3+1 last time at Owlerton.....

Ludo scored 3+1 last time at Owlerton.....

i know he did...we didnt have rr operating then aswell, lets just hope none of our other 5 get any sort of injury early doors.

Morley is riding for Berwick so hopefully rose or wright are available.

Edited by Arson fire

i know he did...we didnt have rr operating then aswell, lets just hope none of our other 5 get any sort of injury early doors.

Morley is riding for Berwick so hopefully rose or wright are available.

James Sarjeant guests (info on Newcastle website)

James Sarjeant guests (info on Newcastle website)

We could do worse.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a Point.

Looking forward to this one, and also lookiing forward to seeing Andre back at Owlerton.

Should be a good meeting ,hope all our lads are on top form.Like to have seen Ricky guest tomorrow as he was on fire last week.Good forecast for tomorrow so track should be good after all the rain its had today,hopefully.