British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Sheffield Tigers V Newcastle Diamonds Premier League 1st August

Great score from Adam. I dont know how the guy keeps getting back on and coming back time after time. Really pleased for him.

Newcastle can probably feel a little hard done by, if Ludvig had been there you have to fancy he'd have score 4 or 5 to sneak them a win, in stead they get nothing. As it is, the titles decided by play-offs and Newcastle are as close to a certainly for them as it gets so no great loss int he scheme of things.

:blink: Ah well at least Ludvig cant get the blame this time for letting the side down.....

Great score from Adam. I dont know how the guy keeps getting back on and coming back time after time. Really pleased for him.

Newcastle can probably feel a little hard done by, if Ludvig had been there you have to fancy he'd have score 4 or 5 to sneak them a win, in stead they get nothing. As it is, the titles decided by play-offs and Newcastle are as close to a certainly for them as it gets so no great loss int he scheme of things.

have to agree, you don't have to win the league to be champions,,, but IMO, the Diamonds just hav'nt got that cutting edge to grind it out, hope I'm wrong,,,

:blink: Ah well at least Ludvig cant get the blame this time for letting the side down.....

yes he can,,, he should've been there !!!

Great to see Roynon scoring well. If anybody deserves to do well its him.

Alot of hard work & determination paying off

What and face being banned?? have a word with yourself man....Berwick had the same problem at Ipswich tonight...

What and face being banned?? have a word with yourself man....Berwick had the same problem at Ipswich tonight...

well you laid the bait and got the bite you craved... Take a bow why don't you...

Hook,Line &Sinker thought you wouldn't be long throwing your oar in..thatisall.

Hook,Line &Sinker thought you wouldn't be long throwing your oar in..thatisall.

i didn't bite, I'm laughing at how pathetic you are :) can't ever comment on a meeting.., just a typical speedway nerd :)

Not a bad result. That must be Tully's best meeting at Sheffield by a mile. Shame we folded in the last 4 heats. 4 points up a point should have been the least we expected. Heat 12 was a killer and I agree Kerr should have been in that race.

Lawson again...OH FECK!....I'll apologise if he gets double figures....

????????????????????

:)

Can't complain about that performance can you??

why should he be banned ? seems like his contracts must contradict each other, or have the rules over this kind of thing not been made up yet either?,,, sure thing is,,, no-one ever seems to know, or abide by the rules that have been made up anyway, which is ok, suppose its all part of the game,,, why keep it simple ?

i didn't bite, I'm laughing at how pathetic you are :) can't ever comment on a meeting.., just a typical speedway nerd :)

Whats a "Nerd" please explain the meaning.

A massive massive Thank you to Richard Lawson, what a performance, and totally dispelled my theory that he is a gater, he was absolutely superb tonight and deserved the victory bumps for his efforts.

And what else can you say about the Haribo Kid Adam Roynon, the lad has had more knocks than Joe Root's cricket bat, and still the lad comes back they breed em tough up in Cumbria.

The rest of the Tigers were a little bit inconsistent, but the main thing is we took away all three points, and at this moment it don't matter how we do it.

Edited by spin king
  • Like 3