British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Blobby

Edinburgh V Sheffield (pl) 8/8/13 @ 7.30pm

After a great scottish open last week we see the return of some league racing. this week the tigers are here not our poor friends from the west those other ones from over the border.

Mr Andrew Tully will be guesting for Simon Stead at number 1 and Robert Branford will guest at reserve for Damien Koppe which will make Sheffield stronger opponents than they would have looked

nford

Teams for Friday:

Edinbrugh Monarchs

1. Craig Cook
  2. Max Fricke
  3. Theo Pijper
  4. Joe Tabaka
  5. Claus Vissing
  6. Derek Sneddon
  7. Mitchell Davey

Sheffeild Tigers.

1. Andrew Tully
  2. Joe Haines
  3. Ricky Wells
  4. Andre Compton
  5. Adam Roynon
  6. Robert Branford
  7. Facundo Albin

Edited by Mr Blobby

Very complicated for Tigers but I hope 1pt.- And Facu repeat the performance to yesterday...........

Very big ask for the Tigers. If they get a point it will be a miracle. Just hope all the riders keep safe.

Rider replacement for Joe Haines at 2. We can give rides to Ricky Wells, Andre and the reserves. No disrespect to Joe but me might get a couple more points on the board with r/r.

I will be happy with 40 points tonight.

• Like 1

Rider replacement for Joe Haines at 2. We can give rides to Ricky Wells, Andre and the reserves. No disrespect to Joe but me might get a couple more points on the board with r/r.

I will be happy with 40 points tonight.

I'll be AMAZED with 40 points tonight, but then I have a habit of getting things wrong on here lately. :drink:

I would expect the two guests (Tully & Branford) to score more than the than those they are replacing (Stead & Koppe), and r/r for Haines should also provide a better return. Also Wells performed well at the Scottish Open last Friday.

Recently, Monarchs have not been that impressive at home, so I would not be surprised if this turns out to be a close contest at sunny Armadale.

Monarchs by at least a dozen points

Hope I'm wrong but we'll lose by about 16-20 points

Hope I'm wrong but we'll lose by about 16-20 points

Hope your wrong but don't think you will be to far out with that.We are not good business at most tracks this year,lets hope for better next season.

I think anything above 30 will be a achievement !! I await to be proved wrong though

I hope both guys are ok. Sounds a bad one two many injuries this season. What's going on?.

• Like 1

I hope both guys are ok. Sounds a bad one two many injuries this season. What's going on?.

I'm starting to get fed up with all these serious injuries/crashes.

Hope they're both OK.

• Like 2

I think someone high up needs to start looking seriously into all these crashes... best wishes to all riders concerned in both leagues :sad:

• Like 5