British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
garygunson

Torun Gp 2013

Loads of brits here in torun, place is full to chear on wuffy

• Like 4

My pre season prediction for World Champ was Hampel.

Will never be more pleased to be wrong than tomorrow!

Come on Tai.

Wasnt there an incident once where he was accused of this... White City? Helping mates to get through? Maybe I should stick to photo's... :lol: Thought it would work! :lol: :lol:

d

I was at that meeting and the race consisted of four American Riders. Penhall needed to win that race to win the meeting. However, he decided to not to get involved in the race, and to help his fellow countrymen out instead, so he settled into last place, and did wheelies for the entire four laps.

He didn't reckon on the reaction of the crowd though, and they gave him the sort of reception normally reserved for Ivan Mauger! Juicy Brucie had never experienced anything like that before, and he did not like it very much!

• Like 1

Good luck to the kid for tonight. Could it be the biggest turnaround in speedway.

Zero to Hero.

Very few gave him a chance and many expected him to bomb like last time (I admit I did).

Instead he has proved himself beyond probably even his own wildest expectations.

Go young Wuffy and make all of us fellow Englishmen proud.

• Like 2

This is a result that nobody had anticipated, and even though injuries went his way, he probably would have won it anyway. What a great season he's having. My bets were on Emil and Ward, but that's the way the cookie crumbles!

Keeping it simple

COME ON WOOFY!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

My pre season prediction for World Champ was Hampel.

Mine too. Though it was more of an last minute educated guess than an actual prediction. On Woffinden I've gone on record saying that there would have been better brits even, he's there as there has to be one british rider. And the latter part is still true. It's just that he did his tricks during the winter and a year later he's world number 1. And thats great to see... :approve:

My only concern is the heat where he faces Hampel and 2 other Poles (Krispykarp & the notorious Miedinski) think it's heat 5. If he gets through that one unscathed I hope we can all start to relax.

Come on Woffy!

• Like 1

WAS very relaxed this morning. Hosted a Q&A session with over 170 TravelPlus punters at their hotel along with Kelvin Tatum, Nigel Pearson, Steve Brandon, Graham Brodie, Pete Adams ... and Tai. And later Mark Loram joined us. Held a collection for Ricky Ashworth fund and raised over £600. Good fun...

• Like 2

is there any where I can print off a score sheet to fill in for tonight pllease

??? There is a 'sticky' thread at the very top of the forum titled "S G P And S W C Race Cards Links Only "

I've got three different versions available but rather than blow my own trumpet lol i'll link to them all.

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=72860&st=60

Devilforever go to back to the page where the threads are listed, go to the last page of the thread at the very top (SGP etc.,) and make your choice.

Can somebody just confirm kick off time in this country, is it 5pm?