British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
oneandtwohalfs

Leicester Lions V Berwick Bandits Sun 25/08/13 6pm

That's what happens when a fellow rider turns right on you entering a bend at 50+ mph on a bike with no brakes

I wouldn't have thought for one moment that it was intended.

But, you could be right.

I wouldn't have thought for one moment that it was intended.

But, you could be right.

You can never be 100% sure, but it certainly riled Kozza enough to take not one, but two swings at Lasse... We were told the fine was £300, but even Kozza wasn't sure!

The two individual fines would make sense though in this case. The pits at Leicester are obscured, so none of us saw the incident in question after the race.

Edited by Shadders

It is what you call hard racing

A point that will be remembered the next time a fan comes greeting on here about the alleged skulduggery of a Berwick rider.

It is what you call hard racing

Most of the top riders give room to race. Only a half wit would deliberately put another rider at risk by such a reckless move, if indeed it was intended

• Like 3

You can never be 100% sure, but it certainly riled Kozza enough to take not one, but two swings at Lasse... We were told the fine was £300, but even Kozza wasn't sure!

The two individual fines would make sense though in this case. The pits at Leicester are obscured, so none of us saw the incident in question after the race.

I can't believe any rider would deliberately ride another into the fence. If they do, then I believe there is no place for them in speedway. I suppose there is a fine line between hard riding and deliberately taking someone off.

They all know the dangers involved and you don't get many second chances at 50+ mph into a fence. I can understand why Kozza did it but can't believe Lasse did it.

are lasse and kozza not team mates at kings lyn.

Heat 8 should be interesting tomorrow night ;)

And that just goes to show what a fool Smith is.

You have someone almost sandwich you in heat 13 and then again turn right on you 2 heats later and you wouldn't feel aggrieved?! Yeah, ok!

• Like 4

Heat 8 should be interesting tomorrow night ;)

Apparently they had a disagreement after heat 8 last Wednesday so this may have been brewing. Hopefully Rob will get them in the office before the meeting tomorrow evening and get it sorted.

It may have been that Lasse was trying to avoid Magnus who was also in the vicinity, 3 riders on the same bit of track will cause problems for someone one way or another.

• Like 1

You have someone almost sandwich you in heat 13 and then again turn right on you 2 heats later and you wouldn't feel aggrieved?! Yeah, ok!

i dont think there was any intent just three riders going hard at it all wanting the same piece of track.

i dont think there was any intent just three riders going hard at it all wanting the same piece of track.

That's fair enough but his move on Kozza in 15 was hard and he did hit him down the back straight... I would have been peeved too!

I'm taking it that this something Kozza has ever done before, himself?

Edited by TMW