British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Berwick 2014?

Worth the gamble has been impressive around Berwick on a number of his visits.Should maintain his average with Berwick as his Home track.

would you not rather had RA on .2 more.... He's miles better than Kus surely.

He's needs to as he's been awful

I must admit I think he is a bit of an enigma but is on a handy average (mainly due to Inconsistancy ) Hopefully he will do a job for us.

would you not rather had RA on .2 more.... He's miles better than Kus surely.

Whose RA my mind is blank on that one

Aspegren?

Edited by Fromafar

Not sure about this one could put 2pts on his avg could just as easily walk out the door if we had another one or two czechs with him then think it could be the first

I must admit I think he is a bit of an enigma but is on a handy average (mainly due to Inconsistancy ) Hopefully he will do a job for us.

Whose RA my mind is blank on that one

Aspegren

Matej should do a job in the middle order, poor end to 2013 for him but like others have said has done well at ours in the past, definately take him before aspegren.

3 down 4 to go, would imagine wethers and carr are nailed on for 2 of them, leaves just over 12, do we go for a big hitting number 1 and a 3.00, or two 6 pointers?

Aspegren didnt take Berwick seriously, his concentration was quite clearly about his Swedish scores so good riddance to him.

• Like 1

Aspegren

Aspegren

Good rider but don't think he liked Shielfield and really just took the p#ss last year?Good away from home though.I though he was good signing when he came back last year but was very disappointed with performances and excuses regarding bikes.Just did not look interested at times IMO.
  • Like 2

Aspegren didnt take Berwick seriously, his concentration was quite clearly about his Swedish scores so good riddance to him.

There is plenty room points wise for him to still be added to the team

Alden and Vaclav Milik leaves just over 5pts for a reserve

What would Hansen/Dyer,or Hansen/Alden leave for reserve

What would Hansen/Dyer,or Hansen/Alden leave for reserve

Unfortunately neither combination would fit unless Hansen's avg is re-assessed but the best we can hope for is 8.7. Milik comes in on a straight 7 giving a lot more options and would work well with Kus.

Edited by havenagotahope