British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Berwick 2014?

I heard that he was quick round the bend. :drink:

Lawson sent most Berwick fans round the bend, hence some of the posts on the Berwick threads thereafter.

He wasn't that bad on Saturday looked like he could still do a decent job for someone. Kept up with Max when he was out

He wasn't that bad on Saturday looked like he could still do a decent job for someone. Kept up with Max when he was out

Aye but that would've been Max Bygraves......a 2 3 4 You need hands to hold someone you care for....

Want someone handy, sign Josef Franc

serious suggestions are now welcome

C'mon Robin, you are backing a 6 pointer :D

Mind I am backing a 3 pointer, and of course a potential 8 plus rider :t:

On the subject of young talent: I didn't realise Leon Flint was only 11 years old.
Now, if there ever is a next Tai Woffinden in the making, this is the lad!

• Like 1

On the subject of young talent: I didn't realise Leon Flint was only 11 years old.

Leon Flint won the Mini bike Northern Championships last weekend.

• Like 1

Lol wow. Won a northern mini bike thing and your saying he could be the next Tai. Unbelievable Geoff. Edited by emilali

Lol wow. Won a northern mini bike thing and your saying he could be the next Tai. Unbelievable Geoff.

it was a northern national which had a field of riders from all over Europe in an event that gets shown on tv so it is a pretty big deal and even tai started out somewhere.

great to see your supporting the youth.

it was a northern national which had a field of riders from all over Europe in an event that gets shown on tv so it is a pretty big deal and even tai started out somewhere.

great to see your supporting the youth.

I didn't see emilali's comment as I have him on ignore.

It doesn't surprise me to see he is still spouting utter garbage, thank goodness for the ignore setting on here!

Anyone with half a brain cell can see that Leon has tremendous potential.

Good to see that the club is recognising all the junior riders too, exactly what the sport needs.

Lol wow. Won a northern mini bike thing and your saying he could be the next Tai. Unbelievable Geoff.

Made yourself look a right tool with that one: mate.

Out of order my friend.

Leon has great potential, yes very young, but the younger they start the better. Trained by an ex rider who can show him WHAT NOT TO DO, hey! Skider :drink::drink::rofl:

I see In the Star this week everyone apart from Edinburgh, predicted Berwick will be 8th or below.

Lets hope the lads gel, and prove them all wrong.

Edited by TOURETTES
  • Like 2

Out of order my friend.

Leon has great potential, yes very young, but the younger they start the better. Trained by an ex rider who can show him WHAT NOT TO DO, hey! Skider :drink::drink::rofl:

I see In the Star this week everyone apart from Edinburgh, predicted Berwick will be 8th or below.

Lets hope the lads gel, and prove them all wrong.

Fair play, should have given it more respect. Good luck to the lad.

• Like 1