British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Berwick 2014?

Or your other 6 don't allow for his average to fit in.

Indeed but depends who the 6 are - you would usually make the bottom end fit round a 4 point rider who has the promise to be a 6+ rider unless there is something special up your sleeve.

Would be great if we could fit Adam in? And going to be on new equipment too! Would be nice if for once the promotion would give us something to look forward to next year in the shape of some riders? Or are we going to be left picking what's left as they have missed the boat on the good ones?

Not sure what the team is gonna be apart from Bellego and Carr but im delighted we wont be seeing Aspegren and Barret again. Barret is just awful and Aspegren never took Berwick seriously, just had to look at his Swedish scores to see where his priorities were.

Not sure what the team is gonna be apart from Bellego and Carr but im delighted we wont be seeing Aspegren and Barret again. Barret is just awful and Aspegren never took Berwick seriously, just had to look at his Swedish scores to see where his priorities were.

They were both very disappointing.

I think its very important we find somebody who can lead the team really make there mark on Heat One.

With Bellego starting at 2 again that would present a great opportunity to open with a 5-1.

Then the roar of the home crowd will inspire the lads to a unbeaten home campaign at the finest stadium in the North East

I think its very important we find somebody who can lead the team really make there mark on Heat One.

With Bellego starting at 2 again that would present a great opportunity to open with a 5-1.

Then the roar of the home crowd will inspire the lads to a unbeaten home campaign at the finest stadium in the North East

I think Newcastle might have something to say on that? Who says Bellego will be back and at number 2? Edited by Catch Me If You Can

I think Newcastle might have something to say on that? Who says Bellego will be back and at number 2?

Berwicks stadium is loads better than Brough Park. I'm sure even the Newcastle fans would tell you that. However, I'd rather have the success on the track that they do than have a nicer stadium. Bellego will be back.

Would be nice if for once the promotion would give us something to look forward to next year in the shape of some riders? Or are we going to be left picking what's left as they have missed the boat on the good ones?

Idiotic post. Checking back, on this day in 2012, Berwick had announced their full team! That worked out well, then.......

Berwick Speedway's most loyal fan... I'll have you know

I said nothing. :party:

Berwicks stadium is loads better than Brough Park. I'm sure even the Newcastle fans would tell you that. However, I'd rather have the success on the track that they do than have a nicer stadium. Bellego will be back.

Pleeeeease don't start that "Our Stadiums better than your's" malarkey again. Last time it went on so long people were comparing the paint in the toilets and the wattage of the light bulbs round the track.

I just hope both teams have good riders and a great year.

• Like 3

how?? :)

Have you opened your eyes at rough park at any point?

yeah, nice stand with enclosed bars and restaurant facility's.... Good viewing and plenty of indoor seating, indoor toilets is another plus.... Not that bad really man :)