British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Berwick 2014?

Norbert was a Asset of Horton who then took over Mildenhall and then King's Lynn brought Mildenhall so i know it sound crazy but he is actully a Lynn asset hope that helps.

Norbert was a Asset of Horton who then took over Mildenhall and then King's Lynn brought Mildenhall so i know it sound crazy but he is actully a Lynn asset hope that helps.

No matter I hope we wont be seeing Magosi in the 2014 Bandits team.Yes he did a decent job in his previous career with Berwick,but that was some ago and IMO he hasent really done anything since then that would warrant a team place,hasnt raced over here,and hasnt excatly set the world alight with racing on the continent.

Also,if he left Berwick under a bit of a cloud with part of the current promotion then that would scupper him signing still further.

Rymel managed it for long enough, as did Magosi, depends how much the rider wants it.

For a rider to make speedway pay to any decent degree then they must race in at least 2 leagues,probably 3,and if a rider isnt prepared to commute from Berwick on a saturday to Poland on a sunday then he really shouldnt be in the job.

Tbf Norbert is no Nicki Barrett but he wins the odd meeting he won one not long ago beat Jamrog two or three times who was incidently 2nd... Magosi on good kit would score a 7 point average on gating alone I only remember him passing Kesziak or maybe he didn't...

Guys like Adrian Rymel and paticularly Michal Makovsky are difficult to find these days. We could do with there solid 7-8 point averages for the new campaign and beyond...

Edited by RobinH88

A new pairing of the commitment and ability of Rymel/Makovsky would a real answer to lots of things.

We can always live in hope!

• Like 1

A new pairing of the commitment and ability of Rymel/Makovsky would a real answer to lots of things.

We can always live in hope!

Vaclav Millic & Zdnek Holub

No Andrew Tully in the Newcastle team named today, could he be a Bandit in 2014.

Berwick are bound to sign Tully. Absolutely garbage at Berwick but a Monarchs reject and he lives local, criteria matched. Any other rejects out there as well I'm sure we are talking to them.

Some of the posts on here are beyond belief....why do some of you feel the need to fill these threads with the same garbage....we could sign Gollob, Holder and Ward and you would still moan like a little girl or find a way to make it negative. Instead of being antagonising tools how about actually supporting the team we are damned lucky to have.

• Like 7

Tully would be a pretty decent signing IMO. It would probably be the same story as it has been throughout his career though, winning races looking great then throwing in odd the infuriating duff ride.

But he would be a solid dependable third heat leader that you would trust to collect 7 points or so most weeks at most tracks.

Edited by wjm

Some of the posts on here are beyond belief....why do some of you feel the need to fill these threads with the same garbage....we could sign Gollob, Holder and Ward and you would still moan like a little girl or find a way to make it negative. Instead of being antagonising tools how about actually supporting the team we are damned lucky to have.

Maybe because they have miserable lives - probably often being domineered - and are incapable of experiencing joy?

Tully wouldn't be a bad signing, on paper at least.

• Like 1

I think a lot of them have been upset by someone at your club and use the forum as a tool to get back. Imagine Tully will go to Redcar or Glasgow if not Edinburgh.Or wives or mothers moan all day and this an outlet!

[

Edited by Catch Me If You Can

totaly agree the usual anti berwick from the usual suspects

Berwick are bound to sign Tully. Absolutely garbage at Berwick but a Monarchs reject and he lives local, criteria matched. Any other rejects out there as well I'm sure we are talking to them.

are you ever happy
  • Like 1