British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Berwick 2014?

Think we were one of the last in the PL last season and bagged Mickey Dyer late on, sometimes waiting does work.

Maybe we can bag Mickey Dyer back.

to make your season ticket price on how good your riders are that you have signed

Am i the only one that doesn't understand a word of that ?

Does anyone know roughly how many season tickets are sold for a season at Berwick.Personaly I don't think it will be many ,but might be wrong.

Seem to remember a couple of years ago we were one of the first to announce our team and then 2 riders were injured.

We then had to go back to the drawing board and picked up Ricky.

This shows that waiting could be the right idea (teams release their assets once they have completed their teams). As has been previously mentioned we don't have a lot of assets to select from.

• Like 1

Im sure the guys will carefully be selecting the team to challenge for honours on all fronts, lets be patient.

to make your season ticket price on how good your riders are that you have signed

dont think it works like that Colin if memory serves correctly didn't you post similar posts last year am sure you will still be there most sats whatever the team Edited by Goodiepatchie

ok would it no be better to have 7 riders then have the price of a season ticket

Why?

Am i the only one that doesn't understand a word of that ?

He (I think) believes Season Tickets will sell when a team is announced. It doesn't always work like that, though, as many buy the season ticket anyway, no matter what the team and also even before a single rider is announced. But, of course, there will be those who wait to see a (near) full team announced before deciding whether a sesaon Ticket is worth it, or whether to pick and choose the meetings they are going to attend.

Does anyone know roughly how many season tickets are sold for a season at Berwick.Personaly I don't think it will be many ,but might be wrong.

Havn't a clue. The reason I don't buy a season ticket is, miss 3 meetings and you are out of pocket, the money is therfore better in my bank account than in someone elses.

Ty Proctor maybe, still options out there.

Not fit, mate. Ty is at home in Victoria, and not riding in the Aussie titles.

Well I am buying mine, the prospect of being told, "sorry we have run out" does not even bare contemplating.

I have a feeling with our all-conquering team (at the moment) locals will steal a march and pack Shielfield to the rafters, full of passion cheering the lads on to victory with every turn of the wheel...

Well I am buying mine, the prospect of being told, "sorry we have run out" does not even bare contemplating.

I have a feeling with our all-conquering team (at the moment) locals will steal a march and pack Shielfield to the rafters, full of passion cheering the lads on to victory with every turn of the wheel...

Is it true that the club have approached the council with a view to extending the capacity restriction which is currently in place.(4000 I believe)

I see Laurel & Hardy are back on the go again.

Edit: maybe not a good comparison, Laurel & Hardy were funny.

I think when admission prices are set, then it makes sense to set season ticket prices.

We got hit with an early team announcement, as mentioned, I'm quite happy to wait, providing it is worth waiting for!

• Like 1

I see Laurel & Hardy are back on the go again.

Edit: maybe not a good comparison, Laurel & Hardy were funny.

I think when admission prices are set, then it makes sense to set season ticket prices.

We got hit with an early team announcement, as mentioned, I'm quite happy to wait, providing it is worth waiting for!

Are you not more of the Laurel mould Eddie?

Are you not more of the Laurel mould Eddie?

More of the Hardy!

• Like 1

You don't do the Berwick press releases do you. :o