British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Berwick 2014?

To think that Doolan, Bellego, Wethers, Vissing, or Kus - at least - are not capable of a heat 15 win, when on form is a bit unrealistic, Shadders.

Edited by bigeddiechek

To think that Doolan, Wethers, Vissing, or Kus - at least - are capable of a heat 15 win, when on form is a bit unrealistic, Shadders.

While I have no complaints regarding the Team selection,I admit that it will leave me wondering if a Berwick rider will win the next race kind of Team.Definately suspect to the oppositions Top 2 IMO.Strenght in depth though .

To think that Doolan, Wethers, Vissing, or Kus - at least - are capable of a heat 15 win, when on form is a bit unrealistic, Shadders.

I agree with you Bigeddie , outwith the likes of Craig Cook , Simon Stead and Jason Doyle , those four riders you mentioned are a match for anybody round Shielfield Park

• Like 1

Would like to think that kus and particularly Vissing can add to their averages given that they have a home track that should hold no fears for them

Would probably add Bellego at home.

Would probably add Bellego at home.

I just read it again, have edited to include "not capable" and added Bellego.

It was a bit late for me last night!

As Paulco posted, that was exactly my reasoning.

:)

What your forgetting is with heppy doing the track that adds an extra point to each of our riders scores. Plus and with Ian and Lani running the team I really feel this could be the year we defend the ttt

Edited by RobinH88

To think that Doolan, Bellego, Wethers, Vissing, or Kus - at least - are not capable of a heat 15 win, when on form is a bit unrealistic, Shadders.

At home yes, but away?

Last time I saw Kus he wasn't capable of a heat 2 win, never mind heat 15.

At home yes, but away?

having spoke to matej i know he himself feel that its time to get back to the rider i andany others know he is. last year for him was not good injuries . events in argentina etc ok these are excuses but imo valid ones. i think having seen him and known him for many years he is capable of realistically putting one to one and a half on his average and winning a fair few heat 15 races if picked . my main hope this year for all riders from all teams is to svoid the major injuries that deem prelevant the last few years. we know tiders are going to have the odd broken bone . its part of racing. but plz no life threateningor career ending ones. Edited by spittalbandit

What your forgetting is with heppy doing the track that adds an extra point to each of our riders scores. Plus and with Ian and Lani running the team I really feel this could be the year we defend the ttt

phew!! You had me worried before thank god your back to your usual self

At home yes, but away?

All of them have the potential - on a good - night to do something in heats 13 and 15.

Not saying every away meeting, but they are all capable of mixing it with the best.

here we go again another crap team,,,,when will they learn,,kus and weathers couldnt even win reserves races,,,an old man at number 1,,,,,looks like i will be going down the road too newcastle, and see a proper team

• Like 1

Question with so many new Team Members will we have Team Leathers next season

... and the answer to your question is: Who gives a fluck?

Edited by freddyfivetoes

... and the answer to your question is: Who gives a fluck?

Would like to point out that is not the answer to the question I asked,obviously you don't know ,so why show your mentality with such an answer.