British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow V Ipswich Pl Sun 25th Aug 2013@3p.m.

so we can have Nicki Pedersen for Nan then? lol ;)

And it's Mark Lemon . With Stewart Dickson resuming his team manager role for this meeting . Beautiful cloudless sky out there , can we win today ?

And it's Mark Lemon . With Stewart Dickson resuming his team manager role for this meeting .

Hopefully rattle a few cages and get the best out of the underperformers. He may have his work cut out with Lemon though :blink: !

And it's Mark Lemon . With Stewart Dickson resuming his team manager role for this meeting . Beautiful cloudless sky out there , can we win today ?

You're supposed to look for a rider with a slightly lower average, not age LOL

Sackers Witches will be annoyed if they can't get at least three points from this.

Well a couple of days ago I predicted a loss, but now I will be very disappointed if we don't get a win. If morten can score well from number 5, then it could be a 4 point win which will help with our quest for top spot

Every team that comes up here , smells blood . I suppose that's understandable . One of these weeks we'll stop the rot , whether that is today is unlikely . Heeps and Ellis looked pretty tasty when the first staging got stopped by the rain , that doesn't bode well for us .

Is Adam fit to ride? He had to withdraw at Stoke last night after 2 falls.

Well a couple of days ago I predicted a loss, but now I will be very disappointed if we don't get a win. If morten can score well from number 5, then it could be a 4 point win which will help with our quest for top spot

Agree with this -my previous draw prediction revised to a 10 point win for the Witches.

Is Adam fit to ride? He had to withdraw at Stoke last night after 2 falls.

after being taken out heavily in his second ride and with the abysmal state of the stoke track which saw many fallers he decided to pull out He did drive to Glasgow and after being unable to find a hotel ended up sleeping in the van. Hardly ideal preparation but he's up for it.
  • Like 1

I hope Glasgow can get a win today...been a tough season for the new promotion