British Speedway Forum

Very happy to see our Jorgy in the team again. A brill racer but that injured shoulder has hampered his progress ...Go Jorgy - No 1 for you is within shouting distance!

• Like 1

New Years resolution for David and Jorgy:

"Not to fall on my shoulder this speedway season".

Lets take it a step further and just make it simple. 'Not to fall in 2014!'

Great to have you back Thomas.

appreciate this probably wouldn't get the popular vote on here? but whilst there are still doubts about the captain's recovery time and an obvious question as to whether club statesman Howzza can finally put troublesome injury behind him and re-discover the form and appetite of a couple of season's-ago?, in light of recent developments, is it tempting to perhaps seriously consider a change of tack even at this stage? :

1. morris 8.84

2. douglas 5.03

3. auty 7.24

4. jorgensen 6.15

5. mellgren 7.33

6. stefan neilsen 4.70

7. 3.00

42.29 a great no1 and still enough in there to cover all bases imo, only a thought and happy crimbo all!, here's to a great 2014 for all on the shale!

Any ideas of the last 2.....do we think ash will be ready for the new season.Any updates on his recovery

I saw Birks two weeks ago--first thing he did was bend down and touch his toes!!--fit as a fiddle

Ready to go--just need some weather and im sure you will see him doing some laps

• Like 1

I saw Birks two weeks ago--first thing he did was bend down and touch his toes!!--fit as a fiddle

Ready to go--just need some weather and im sure you will see him doing some laps

One wonders why he did that in your presence. The mind boggles. Anyway Merry Xmas. :D:P

• Like 2

Sure Birks will be at Scunny. Says in Swindon press that he is fixed in premier league. Must be with us surely!

• Like 1

Sure Birks will be at Scunny. Says in Swindon press that he is fixed in premier league. Must be with us surely!

Who's going to be at reserve is the more intriguing question... Any ideas?

Matt Williamson is my guess but i'm only a stupid, annoying kid

No, you are not. You are NOT a kid. :D:D

BTW Matt is not a bad guess. ;);)

No, you are not. You are NOT a kid. :D:D

BTW Matt is not a bad guess. ;);)

Kind of am a kid though :P

First good guess on anything? :D

• Like 1