British Speedway Forum

Thank Orlov, I forgot about that website. Look like Ryan is doing really well in Australia so far, beating some of the riders who are considered better in the PL e.g.Nick Morris. Really looking fwd to see if he can continue with his great improvement during the second half of the season in 2013, could be anywhere from a 5 to an 8 pt average for him.

Ryan Douglas is in the line up for the Aus under 21 Championship at Gillman on Jan 25th, this will be covered on Speedway Updates

• Like 2

Would be real good to see a Stag/Saints team in the National league though

Wouldn't mind seeing the Sheffield/Scunthorpe connection back in the national league. Unlikely to happen. But I enjoyed seeing some of the younger lads riding around Owlerton as well as having another team to support!

• Like 3

Wouldn't mind seeing the Sheffield/Scunthorpe connection back in the national league. Unlikely to happen. But I enjoyed seeing some of the younger lads riding around Owlerton as well as having another team to support!

Aye might give you chance of some Silverware also!! :wink: :wink: :o

Looks like Scunthorpe will be racing sunday afternoons to start with and then switching to Fridays latter in the year.

Looks like Scunthorpe will be racing sunday afternoons to start with and then switching to Fridays latter in the year.

That's correct. There will be forthcoming Press Release (probably tonight) to explain this, but basically it's because it gets very dark & cold at the EWR early in the season, if the club run evening meetings.

All the best

Rob

That's correct. There will be forthcoming Press Release (probably tonight) to explain this, but basically it's because it gets very dark & cold at the EWR early in the season, if the club run evening meetings.

All the best

Rob

I think rob is just looking out for the friendly photographer not being stingy with the floodlights!!!

How will it affect Jorgy as he has a team place in Poland this year.

How will it affect Jorgy as he has a team place in Poland this year.

I don't think the Polish league season starts until late April, so not an issue.

Looking at the fixtures I don't see the home leg of the KO Cup against Peterborough - anyone know when it is ?

another interesting thing looking at the fixtures is all the bank holiday fixtures say followed by nl meeting. is this a return for the saints/stags or just challenge style meetings like 2013.

• Like 2

According to the fixtures Scunny are playing Redcar twice home and away in the PL.

And Sheffield is our other double fixture.

It says on the BSPA website, Teams race 24 meetings (12 home, 12 away). I read on the forum there is going 14 home and away, I guess they have just failed to update the website.

Scunny fans who do you think will be the No 1 ? this year i think Auty will be average about 8.80? Douglas could he add two points to his average?This side looks the side to beat for me well done to Rob Godfrey he has put together an exciting team on there travels they will be great value i will certainly go to Somerset to watch them.

Didnt see this post Sidney... I have no idea who will be number 1, thats the great thing about this side, could be anyone of 6 riders, although Auty would probably be favourite to move upto an 8 ptr.