OR

1. Stuart Robson 7.20

2. Lewis Kerr 6.09

3. Matthew Wethers 6.79/Kyle Howarth 6.86/Nicolai Klindt 6.93

4. Ulrich Ostergaard 6.52

5. Anton Rosen 7.00

6. Steve Worrall 3.00

7. Linus Eklof 5.76

Assuming the points limit stays at 42.50 what about this.

1) R Bach 7.85

2) L Kerr 6.09

3) A Rosen 7.00

4) S Robson 7.20

5) R Wells 7.81

6) C Schramm 3.52

7) S Worrall 3.00

How good would that team be at brough? it'd be untouchable and very entertaining.

Assuming the points limit stays at 42.50 what about this.

1) R Bach 7.85

2) L Kerr 6.09

3) A Rosen 7.00

4) S Robson 7.20

5) R Wells 7.81

6) C Schramm 3.52

7) S Worrall 3.00

How good would that team be at brough? it'd be untouchable and very entertaining.

Has René Bach actually indicated he wants to come to Newcastle - it might be a nice idea - but you can't go round pinching other Team's Riders.

Edited by The White Knight

I don't know? More wishful thinking to be honest but isn't he Peterboroughs? So i'd say we have as much chance as signing him as anyone else. He does need to "come home" though lol

Has René Bach actually indicated he wants to come to Newcastle - it might be a nice idea - but you can't go round pinching other Team's Riders.

Other teams riders? He's a Newcastle asset!

I don't know? More wishful thinking to be honest but isn't he Peterboroughs? So i'd say we have as much chance as signing him as anyone else. He does need to "come home" though lol

Yes, Rene is a Peterborough asset. :mad:

Rene still lives with the family who own and run Sapphire Engineering(Newcastle's main sponsor), and is usually at Brough most Sunday nights, so we could have as good a chance as anyone if he left Worky. Most exciting rider to have ever ridden for Newcastle ever, IMO.

Rene still lives with the family who own and run Sapphire Engineering(Newcastle's main sponsor), and is usually at Brough most Sunday nights, so we could have as good a chance as anyone if he left Worky. Most exciting rider to have ever ridden for Newcastle ever, IMO.

I think you have forgotten about "Dangerous Derroll"lol.
  • Like 1

Yeah I see him most sundays too and wish he was riding for us lol, I think unfortunately for Rene the injury put him back a massive amount which is not surprising, such a shame really.

• Like 1

Nobody has mentioned David Howe. He has got to be worth looking at on his current average. If fit and in the mood almost unbeatable around Brough.

I didn't realise that had gone against 'us'. It had been a 'grey area'.

I didn't realise that had gone against 'us'. It had been a 'grey area'.

Yes, unfortunately. Collateral damage of the Cov/Pet AGM dispute. All wrong. :mad::nono:

Just to deviate (yes that is what I do best) I believe the Promoters Meeting is this weekend. If anyone knows different then please say when it is. Hopefully at their meeting they will decide to do things that we will approve of :t: But usually they announce decisions we do not like :cry: . Team Averages, TR's ~ restrictions on this and that.

Maybe 2014 will be run under more sensible rules decided at this conference or maybe NOT! :nono:

Just to deviate (yes that is what I do best) I believe the Promoters Meeting is this weekend. If anyone knows different then please say when it is. Hopefully at their meeting they will decide to do things that we will approve of :t: But usually they announce decisions we do not like :cry: . Team Averages, TR's ~ restrictions on this and that.

Maybe 2014 will be run under more sensible rules decided at this conference or maybe NOT! :nono:

I think it is unlikely that they will be able to come to many decisions at this stage, due to the uncertainty of the SKY TV money. Whilst the PL teams don't get a big enough share for it mean much to their business, no TV money to the EL teams means the PL teams will have to change to accomodate the EL's decisions. I am sure there will be several options down to 'if this and then that', but it's likely be late December before most things can be definate. Biggest AGM for years IMO.

• Like 1

I think it is unlikely that they will be able to come to many decisions at this stage, due to the uncertainty of the SKY TV money. Whilst the PL teams don't get a big enough share for it mean much to their business, no TV money to the EL teams means the PL teams will have to change to accomodate the EL's decisions. I am sure there will be several options down to 'if this and then that', but it's likely be late December before most things can be definate. Biggest AGM for years IMO.

Most interesting too I would say. I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the Meeting.