British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle Diamonds 2014

Change bunyan, tabaka and lambert with Claes S worrall and Kerr and you have yourself a great team

1. Patrick Hougaard

2. Claes Nedermark

3. Richie Worrall

4. Andrew Tully

5. Rene Bach

6. Steve Worrall

7. Lewis Kerr

4 Brits

3 Danes

I didn't realise they were raising the points limit to 50!!!!! And I'll be surprised if Rene ends up back at Newcastle

I would change both to absolutely not a hope in hell.

:) we all know how massively wrong your speedway predictions can be though :)

But I do agree with you :)

Personally I'd like to see something like this but I doubt Richie will stay, Somerset or worky normally turn riders heads at this time of year :)..and ESP with his average pushing on 9.

Howe

Oostergaard

Henry

Robbo

Rosen

Kerr

Steve

Assuming 42.5 points still

:) we all know how massively wrong your speedway predictions can be though :)

But I do agree with you :)

Personally I'd like to see something like this but I doubt Richie will stay, Somerset or worky normally turn riders heads at this time of year :)..and ESP with his average pushing on 9.

Howe

Oostergaard

Henry

Robbo

Rosen

Kerr

Steve

Assuming 42.5 points still

Did George not say something about Ostergaard "would love to ride for Newcastle but couldn't because we are a Sunday track"?

I think I will add my rider preference after the Bspa conference or after Christmas

Hedging your Bets - sensible fellow. :t:

42.5 is about the average age of that team

28 years 5 months and 7 days roughly :)

Did George not say something about Ostergaard "would love to ride for Newcastle but couldn't because we are a Sunday track"?

couldnt tell you??

28 years 5 months and 7 days roughly :)

couldnt tell you??

Have you heard about the constipated Mathematician Arson - he worked it out with a Pencil. :wink::rofl: :rofl: :blink:

1. Richie Worrall 8.70 - Will he stay or will he find a polish club to ride for, i do hope he stays in 2014 if not Kenneth Hansen could replace him.

2. Lewis Kerr 5.45 - Probably the find of the season this year i'd love him back next year but i dont think he could fit into the reserves.

3. Ulrich Ostergaard 6.52 - Eventhough he is a bear :P I think he would be a steal on this average and he rides our track brilliantly.

4. Claes Nedermark 6.00 - I'd love to see Claes back with us, but would he come back?

5. Josh Auty 7.57 - Always liked him and he rides the track very well but again unlikely IMO.

6. Steve Worrall 3.00 - I think george will give steve another go in 2014 now he has had a break.

7. Kyle Newman 5.23 - Unlikely but he fitted and he is amazing.

Total - 42.47

Does anybody know what patrick hougaards average would be in the PL?

And do we still have the option to replace Robbo before the playoffs start?

1. Richie Worrall 8.70 - Will he stay or will he find a polish club to ride for, i do hope he stays in 2014 if not Kenneth Hansen could replace him.

2. Lewis Kerr 5.45 - Probably the find of the season this year i'd love him back next year but i dont think he could fit into the reserves.

3. Ulrich Ostergaard 6.52 - Eventhough he is a bear :P I think he would be a steal on this average and he rides our track brilliantly.

4. Claes Nedermark 6.00 - I'd love to see Claes back with us, but would he come back?

5. Josh Auty 7.57 - Always liked him and he rides the track very well but again unlikely IMO.

6. Steve Worrall 3.00 - I think george will give steve another go in 2014 now he has had a break.

Total - 42.47

Whilst I agree with a lot of your Post - personally I would love to see Robbo back next Season. :t::approve: :approve:

Total - 42.47

Richie and Lewis I would agree with, the other five, definitely not.

Whilst I agree with a lot of your Post - personally I would love to see Robbo back next Season. :t::approve: :approve:

what about andy tully dont you want him 2014

what about andy tully dont you want him 2014

I take it as read that he WILL be back next year. I really rate him. :t:

It's just that I don't want Robbo to be forgotten about either. :t:

Ritchie Worrall seems the ambitious type so might look to go full-time EL and get a contract in Poland,that would certainly bring him on as a rider rather than sticking it out in the PL.IMO Anton Rosen looks perfectly capable of taking over as top man with the Diamonds as long as he doesnt end up in Poland to,and Id be very keen to get Lewis Kerrs name on a contract.

George English seems to have a knack of getting the best out of any team that assembled at Newcastle,so if I was a Newcastle fan I wouldnt be all that worried.Not unless Mr English fancies doing the same thing at a club sixty odd mile further up the road.

Ritchie Worrall seems the ambitious type so might look to go full-time EL and get a contract in Poland,that would certainly bring him on as a rider rather than sticking it out in the PL.IMO Anton Rosen looks perfectly capable of taking over as top man with the Diamonds as long as he doesnt end up in Poland to,and Id be very keen to get Lewis Kerrs name on a contract.

George English seems to have a knack of getting the best out of any team that assembled at Newcastle,so if I was a Newcastle fan I wouldnt be all that worried.Not unless Mr English fancies doing the same thing at a club sixty odd mile further up the road.

However - IF there were to be only ONE League next Season - who would Richie Worrall ride for then - the 'Diamonds' or the 'Aces'? :unsure: :unsure:

I can't lose - I support BOTH Teams. :t: