British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hules

Ipswich V Edinburgh 12/09

Glad to see Hawkins has got over his[Armadale]illness :lol:

Hope it's a good meeting for all on Thursday

• Like 1

Will be good to have Ritchie back. He seems to have taken a bit of heat in the last week for resting his knee. Lets hope he comes back with some fire in his belly and ready to put a dampner on his detractors.

Witches to come out and set Foxhall alight with a hot performance and a 12 point win.

Could be a chilly night, hope that heater has been replaced...

• Like 4

cookie is bringing a new one with him to give to the ippo management.and some boxing gloves / handbags. if it gonna be chilly, i am sure there will be plenty of track action.to keep every one warm and happy..

So , who's in at reserve for Edinburgh then ?

Whatever the choice could possibly have quite a bearing on the end result as we know reserve scoring can so often make the difference in a meeting .

If Edinburgh get a reserve that can score a few points I think they can get a point out of this.

If Edinburgh get a reserve that can score a few points I think they can get a point out of this.

Will probably be Liam Carr again as wee seem to be using him a fair bit and he has scored everytime he has ridden for us as a guest and obviously max.

Im just trying to get my scoresheet populated and printed off in preparation for tonight . Previous slight disagreement over out of date programs btw .

It's still very pleasant weather wise in town for anyone travelling down to this one , not cold at all at the moment so have a safe journey .

Yeah not a bad day is it, quite warm whilst cutting my grass :D i see Cook has asked for a warm reception on twitter.....

He needs to bring his own heater then, LOL!

Edited by Had Enough