Richie worrall

Cameron heeps

Rohan tungate

Richie hawkins

Rasmus jensen

Jack holder

Adam ellis

How about either of these?

Worrall 8.64 Smith 7.15 Tungate 7.05 Heeps 6.74 Aarnio 5.86 Hawkins 3.96 Worrall 3.0 Total 42.4

Or

Worrall 8.64 Bjerre 7.44 Tungate 7.05 Heeps 6.74 Garrity 5.45 Hawkins 3.96 Worrall 3.0 Total 42.28

Shame, not bad line ups but Steve Worrall's average is 4.24.

Edited by Bash

Shame, not bad line ups but Steve Worrall's average is 4.24.

99.9% that it is a 3.

He may have started last year on that sort of average but it went downhill after a string of noughts.

99.9% that it is a 3.

He may have started last year on that sort of average but it went downhill after a string of noughts.

That's the last average I could find for him on the official green sheets, but who knows as they don't put all the riders on them who have ridden. With the rolling averages sometimes a string of noughts doesn't make a difference.

Edited by Bash

That's the last average I could find for him on the official green sheets, but who knows as they don't put all the riders on them who have ridden. With the rolling averages sometimes a string of noughts doesn't make a difference.

Just checked and his outgoing average does show as 4.24!

May be different now though as the number of matches used fir the rolling averages was reduced through the season gradually from 36 to 24 by the Sept set.

He would therefore have dropped some 2012 matches meaning his 2013 zeros would have a bigger impact!!

No idea what his average actually is now though!!

Edit

Not sure how many of his 2013 matches were PL rather than LC (which dont count) Clear as mud!!

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Some really good and exciting to watch teams being put together by some on here, shame the promotion don't look on here for a few ideas.

If I was a Witches fan I'd watch what's going on at Birmingham it not surprise me if they don't run next season everyone seems to be resigning if they don't run wouldn't surprise me if the Witches are asked to take there place in the EL .

If I was a Witches fan I'd watch what's going on at Birmingham it not surprise me if they don't run next season everyone seems to be resigning if they don't run wouldn't surprise me if the Witches are asked to take there place in the EL .

The way KL and Birmingham were bribed...........ironic wouldn't it! We will have Cam at No7

thanks to the abbott via the Newcastle thread - issue 38 of the averages S Worrall (in Recar) - 3.00

The way KL and Birmingham were bribed...........ironic wouldn't it! We will have Cam at No7

I say tell them to take their league place and put it where the sun dont shine!!

thanks to the abbott via the Newcastle thread - issue 38 of the averages S Worrall (in Recar) - 3.00

I say tell them to take their league place and put it where the sun dont shine!!

Cant do that with all the sh1te flowing out of Perry Barr..........serious disintegration of a club............not good at all.

R.WORRALL 8.64

R.LAWSON 8.28

R.TUNGATE 7.05

C.HEEPS 6.74

A.ELLIS 4.25

R.HAWKINS 3.96

S.WORRALL 3.00

41.92 WOULD EXPECT ALL THESE 7 TO INCREASE THEIR AVERAGE IN 2014..

Do we really want to go back in the top league and be wooden spoon contenders again? A meeting every few weeks? Seems people have forgotten how bad it was when we were last there. When we dropped down we were meant to be re building for the future, apart from 2 riders, that hasn't exactly happened has it. If we were back in the top flight think it would be suicide. It would be great though having some matches against some of the teams mentioned.

what fan of any sport wanna avoid going in top leagues? doesn't matter wot lge you n with Louis" around, never win with ambitionless "promoters"........he rather be on sky then watch witches, asking same old dross, "what are track conditions like"?

see the pl is still stuck with you lot in 2014,, come on louis, where is your ambition..

You are a closet Ipswich fan - and maybe even Aljack's lovechild.

There is no, repeat no, conceivable reason why Ipswich would want to drop into the financial hell of the EL, when the club is reasonably stable in the PL. There's no big money behind the Witches, and if the Peterborough promotion couldn't justify continuing after throwing tens of thousands at their club, then what incentive is there for anyone to try?

All the Ipswich fans who say they want EL speedway have collectively been unable to offer any practical way for that ambition (sic) to be achieved.

PS: The 36 match EL fixture listyis clearly some sort of carrot to imply there will be regular fixtures throughout the season. If the TV deal doesn't go through, who bets that scenario could change ...

PPS: No idea what the PL fixture list will be like - don't understand or like this idea of a few extra matches - pointless. Why have an early season tournament - why not tag those matches onto the PL as well? Ah, but they'll be against the same teams as the proposed extra fixtures ...