British Speedway Forum

Also being a tad on the selfish side as a Witches fan I'm looking at playoff qualification as my priority.

Going into a meeting against one of the other playoff hopeful teams using a guest at 1 and r/r for another is seriously less than an ideal situation to be in!

I hope we don't end up paying a heavy price for this.

He's more the 3 type than the zero at the minute.... We're coming for you Witches next :lol:

yeah his scores have been excellent - must be due a woeful one soon! Also need something to go our way with these hot and cold riders after all we had to suffer Wolbert getting 20+ against us!

yeah his scores have been excellent - must be due a woeful one soon! Also need something to go our way with these hot and cold riders after all we had to suffer Wolbert getting 20+ against us!

He thankfully missed his probable woeful meeting on Friday.. Rest of the lads made up for him tho :lol:.. I fully believe he is more than capable of yet another good score on Thursday... Kev said yesterday that our team actually have belief in themselves at the minute... Barring Fridays nightmare, he ain't that far wrong :approve: so looking forward to another foxhall visit whatever the score :approve:

So what do we reckon our lineup will be against El Banditos then ?

With Richie's average being so low we will be a tad limited on choice of guest .

Lets also hope the reserves step up to the plate to cover for the absence of Gino .

Apparently Ritchie isn't that great at Somerset, so a guest may just do better, but like Somerset at our track, we are normally just as poor at their track, so wouldn't fancy us for any point's whoever was riding. Thursday though is a different story, gino will be a big miss. Surely after one good showing last week our reserves will be our trump cards this week, and if not, then I think the saying is, you reap what you sow.

Presumably it will be Masters again at No1.

With R/R all 6 need to be on the pace.

Im confident we will pull it off.

Could have Masters on Thursday but will be at Edinburgh on Friday. Ipswich normally like to book a guest for double bookings, so could be difficult with

Plymouth v Sheffield and Scunthorpe v Berwick riding on friday, Also Scottish Open at Edinburgh. Plus not helped with Worrall's 7.40 ave. Other way they could do it is to use R/R for Worall at 1 and a guest for Manzares. Lewis Blackbird would be a good option and used for both matches.

Blackbird is a better option at 2 and rr at one, surely our other 6 riders can manage 7.4 points between them.

Unless my eyes deceive me, we have a new No 1 for Thursday against Rye:

http://www.ipswichwitches.co/index.php/news-centre/858-revamped-rockets-coming-to-foxhall-

http://www.speedwaygb.co/14issues/pl14_issue27.pdf

Looks like a printing error Badge..

Edited by blupanther

Just as all the talk of changes seems to die down theres a post on the Boro thread stating that Dilger chose the Panthers over an offer from the Witches!

No thanks - lucky escape IMO.

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Just as all the talk of changes seems to die down theres a post on the Boro thread stating that Dilger chose the Panthers over an offer from the Witches!

No thanks - lucky escape IMO.

I did point out on the panthers thread that it was reported on sportowe fakty could be wrong with the poor translation tho

Edited by hans fan

I did point out on the panthers thread that it was reported on sportowe fakty could be wrong with the poor translation tho

absolutely no blame attached to the messenger.

quite the opposite its good to have these things pointed out as I for one dont trawl the Polish site for info.

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv