British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poll. Who Are The Two Teams You Think Will Make The El Final?

I have contributed to the Poll. I added the 2 names like some other posters have done. You really should try and keep up instead of attacking all the time. :rolleyes:

You are best equipped to know about attacking posts and posters as that is all you seem to do.

If by `movin on` your dull `i`m right` (as always) battle with the cog one it must be a very recent thing as it clogs the forum up day after day.

But like you say if you have moved on i wont need to try keeping awake anymore on several threads.

Just waiting for the next Bwitcher v Drop a Cog debate , it wont be too long i am sure.

You stated yourself you weren't voting, so no you didn't contribute to the Poll. What do you do on Election Day, tell the postman you are voting Labour/Conservative and think that means you voted?

As far banging on about debates with Drop a Cog, which incidentally we actually have.. a debate. We may not agree but we each put forward our views.. unlike this guy... who only since yesterday came out with these pearlers in response to Drop a Cog.

Plus DTC will still bang on about the play offs being the scourge of all things Speedway, yet no one is listening.

I preferred Plato when he was a Wolves asset anyway.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You are comparing a well known expert with a non changing record BSF poster.

The difference of course is one is well known and respected and the other posts anti Play Offs posts no one agrees with on BSF.

Glad we have it clear.

Haha.

Matters not. No one is listening to your one man opinion, but please don't let that stop you badgering on about how rubbish the Play Offs are.

So again, give it up. You're making yourself look an utter fool.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 5

First he says he is not going to show the results early in case of manipulation then when it suits he shows them. Was orion right or was orion right?

First he says he is not going to show the results early in case of manipulation then when it suits he shows them. Was orion right or was orion right?

It appears Steve is right.

The consensus of opinion from viewers of this forum is that Swindon are favored to reach the final. If folk really believed Poole were favorites they would have voted accordingly.

Have looked on the voting map, very interesting but not that accurate if it shows all the posts. I cannot believe there are none from Poole. It does show one from Sherbourne and one from Peterborough, one can have a good guess who they are.

As you are aware the forum rules say you are not meant to attack the poster.

But is your usual default setting.

Thanks for confirming.

I am in the orion camp on this one.

Have looked on the voting map, very interesting but not that accurate if it shows all the posts. I cannot believe there are none from Poole. It does show one from Sherbourne and one from Peterborough, one can have a good guess who they are.

And my little flag has plotted literally directly on my house - oops, best be careful on the net in future.

Interestingly one voter from La Manche, Spain.

Could this be stevebrum in his role of Don Quixote, constanly tilting at the big bad Poole windmill, accompanied by his faithful squire Sancho Panza aka Gavan.

1.jpg

Edited by pugwash
  • Like 1

I'm worried about the bloke who appears to have voted from the middle of the Atlantic ocean right on the equator. A floating voter maybe?

• Like 8

I once said to Stevebrum

"Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Post on our forum and Remove All Doubt"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't live in Sherborne. I haven't for over a year. Now just outside Bridport in the rolling hills of Dorset a couple of miles from the sea. Lovely.

Thanks for confirming.

I haven't attacked you, I've pointed out the foolishness of your posts, which is within forum rules.

I don't live in Sherborne. I haven't for over a year. Now just outside Bridport in the rolling hills of Dorset a couple of miles from the sea. Lovely.

Oh don't Steve, you'l have them all crying in their Bran Flakes Corn flakes or whatever they have for Breakfast.. :rofl:

Thanks for confirming.

Posted by stevebrum on 17 September 2013 - 11:44 PM in Elite League Speedway

Aren`t you just a ray of sunshine. SAD set in already has it?

Posted by stevebrum on 12 September 2013 - 11:51 AM in Elite League Speedway

Usual bile from the forums master troll.

Posted by stevebrum on 07 September 2013 - 12:14 AM in Elite League Speedway

Oh i don't know, i usually wait for you to post if i want to read garbage, thanks for never disappointing.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Poole Quay 7

I'm worried about the bloke who appears to have voted from the middle of the Atlantic ocean right on the equator. A floating voter maybe?

The same 'Man from Atlantis' that controls the water main at BV.