British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poll. Who Are The Two Teams You Think Will Make The El Final?

Couldn't give a stuff, I'll not be watching.

• Like 1

As long as one of them isn't Poole, I'll be happy!

• Like 5

Couldn't give a stuff, I'll not be watching.

Thought you might be interested in watching the Swindon Panthers :wink:

• Like 1

Is this Ford's new plan ? EL decided by a rigged election in Pooles favour ?.

The two teams in the final will be the best two, no poxy poll will have any effect on that.

Is this Ford's new plan ? EL decided by a rigged election in Pooles favour ?.

The two teams in the final will be the best two, no poxy poll will have any effect on that.

It's just a bit of light hearted fun to see what the fans think who will make it through the semis. Nothing more. Don't be such a sour puss.

• Like 3

http://www.quicksurveys.com/s/Eq5b4

Choose the two teams you think will make the EL Final.

Results published on Sunday night.

Who gives a monkeys!The sport lost all credibility in Manchester 9 days ago!Don't you remember? :blink:

• Like 2

The BSF.

The place where the most dour speedway fans hang out and moan moan moan.

No doubt it will be fixed to suit Poole so i wont bother voting.

Swindon V Wolves final.

• Like 2

The BSF.

The place where the most dour speedway fans hang out and moan moan moan.

It won't make a blind bit of difference to the outcome, so why bother ?, all it will tell you is who is the most popular team (or how many accounts KKS, MJJRacing has), not who's the best.

Edited by david2905
  • Like 1

It won't make a blind bit of difference to the outcome, so why bother ?, all it will tell you is who is the most popular team (or how many accounts KKS, MJJRacing has), not who's the best.

People can only vote once as the software logs the IP address. If you have a connection elsewhere like work you could vote twice but the point was to see who fans think will make the final. There's nothing serious about it, just a bit of fun. If you don't want to take part don't bother, but to tell us you are not going to bother and it's all a waste of time is a bit pathetic really.

Nothing scientific about it and it won't make a jot of difference to who goes through, but it will give an idea of who the fans think is the favourites.

So far it gives a very clear indication.

Lighten up people. There are plenty of other threads where many of us have had our say about other events. To repeat the same things on every thread going is just silly.

Sure, Steve posts wind up posts, feel free to complain on those, but this isn't a wind up post. Its a poll that he isn't fixing, you're only allowed to vote once and the results will be interesting.

I've voted. Posting to say you won't be voting is just an utterly ridiculous waste of your own time.

• Like 5

Lighten up people. There are plenty of other threads where many of us have had our say about other events. To repeat the same things on every thread going is just silly.

Sure, Steve posts wind up posts, feel free to complain on those, but this isn't a wind up post. Its a poll that he isn't fixing, you're only allowed to vote once and the results will be interesting.

I've voted. Posting to say you won't be voting is just an utterly ridiculous waste of your own time.

Of course it's a wind up post ..he knows that people won't vote for Poole because they don't like them so he can then call Swindon massive favs ...you could see this stupid plan a mile off . Edited by orion
  • Like 3