British Speedway Forum

nobby wont be allowed to ride premier, no polish licenced riders in premier

Thanks Hans fan, not used to Premier League don't really know much about it.

Lawson or Bach, Bjerre L, North, and Vissing would be a good start, maybe Fish would fancy doubling up. Plenty of options as long as any deal can be completed sooner, rather than later...

Nice avatar blu! :t:

My hero English. Bump into him now and again at my bank, always say's hello with a smile. A genine nice guy is our Tiger.. :D

One of the last GB riders that could gate too! Fine rider. Wonder what he would have done if he had started in the sport earlier in his life!

• Like 2

Thanks Hans fan, not used to Premier League don't really know much about it.

Believe me once youve tried it,you will never again want to return to the EL.

Believe me once youve tried it,you will never again want to return to the EL.

Speaking of which - why is thread still in the EL section? They moved Leicester quick enough.

Speaking of which - why is thread still in the EL section? They moved Leicester quick enough.

Cut us some slack Steve0, we aint got nowhere to go yet. We will behave until we are moved or deleted.. :neutral:

Cut us some slack Steve0, we aint got nowhere to go yet. We will behave until we are moved or deleted.. :neutral:

I don't want you deleted - are you invoking squatter's rights?? :wink:

• Like 1

My hero English. Bump into him now and again at my bank, always say's hello with a smile. A genine nice guy is our Tiger.. :D

Who is he? Thanks.

Cant believe people are already building our PL team!..Im more interested in who is interested in us??...just slow down and keep them fingers crossed..I wasn't keen on premier but im warming to it when I think of tracks like Berwick and Somerset compared to joke tracks like Lakeside and B.Vue..My bets are a Jim lynch/Peter Oaks consortium type situation.

Not in the PL matey - the Frauds, Cooks and Russells of this world dont care about the P/L so long as they are getting the lions share of any Viewing rights money... :o

Back to the P/L that's what I say where the playing field is almost level :t: - not the E/L where money and bspa influence dictate that the playing field is sloping towards Wimbourne road every season. ;)

FP,you are dead right!!!

If that PL YiPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :party:

• Like 1

Previous owners have left us with massive debts, the Frosts have left us without a club.

Cant believe people are already building our PL team!..Im more interested in who is interested in us??...just slow down and keep them fingers crossed..I wasn't keen on premier but im warming to it when I think of tracks like Berwick and Somerset compared to joke tracks like Lakeside and B.Vue..My bets are a Jim lynch/Peter Oaks consortium type situation.

Just trying to have a positive outlook buddy, I to am interested in who it is but chances are will never guess. 5 parties apparently so could be people who have been in Speedway but could also be businesses, which ultimately is what Frost and Mahoney are.

• Like 1

Hope the Panthers find a buyer and can compete in the Pl, great venue and a fantastic track. Not to jump the gun but a potential PL side:

1. Bach

2. Ostergaard

3. North

4. Howe

5. Vissing

6. Schramm

7. S. Nielsen

Solid top 5 and a youth/experience combo at reserve.