British Speedway Forum

unfortunately terry we will still have sargeant sausage fingers to bully all supporters as and when he should deem necessary :t:

Never bullied anyone in my life Glover which is more than I can say for you

Perhaps I ought to tell everyone why you were removed from the Peterborough Official Forum a few years back when you illegally stalked a female supporter who had rejected your advances.

Was going to say the same. Playgrounds and handbags!

• Like 1

Without Rick Frost there would have been no club five years ago. I'm sure Rick Frost will be looking to do a deal to sell the promoting rights the only worry will be the sale of riding 'assets'.

That is absoloute rubbish IMO..people keep saying that he kept us going for another five years..Someone would have taken us over then which will be proved in a few weeks when our new owners in place...do you think the same people wouldnt have taken us on in the Elite 5years ago...er no!

Edited by posh panther

All we can do is hope the positive talk comes to a positive result. I know for 1 that I am keeping an eye on both the ET and also Mark Plummer's Twitter account.

I have heard from someone I know who rides in the prem that he has already been approached to sign for us so things are looking positive..fingers crossed.

I have to say I was never in favour of dropping down to the prem but after realising last season what a tinpot product the elite league is and how overrun it is with corruption why not give it a go.

• Like 3

I have heard from someone I know who rides in the prem that he has already been approached to sign for us so things are looking positive..fingers crossed.

I have to say I was never in favour of dropping down to the prem but after realising last season what a tinpot product the elite league is and how overrun it is with corruption why not give it a go.

Well I know you will not be able to name said rider but he at the top end of Premier League averages so a potential heat leader?

Was going to say the same. Playgrounds and handbags!

Whats Rod Stewart got to do with anything.. :lol:

• Like 1

http://www.speedwaygp.com/news/article/3017/bech-targets-hammers-title

So Bech was lined up for the Panthers. Love to know why Frost pulled out now, he was clearly building for 2014..

Time for a stevebrum type post:

Ah! Trying to be smart! :rolleyes: You can play on words all you want you want but the reason why we have no Peterborough or EOES now is that there are no promoters :rolleyes:

His point was that money wasn't the issue and trying to suggest something else was to blame - well that's not what the club statement says

You know - it's very easy to pick a piece of text to suit your argument! What about the club statement http://www.peterboroughpanthers.co/news.php?extend.2006 ?? :rolleyes:

No he wasn't, it's all in the statement.

I agree as a short term experiment but now reality has struck then that's all I'd want it to be.

No he wasn't, it's all in the statement.

I agree as a short term experiment but now reality has struck then that's all I'd want it to be.

Bech thought he was...

Why should it matter, You wont read it anyway. Unless i`m off ignore for the umpteenth time ;-)

Why should it matter, You wont read it anyway. Unless i`m off ignore for the umpteenth time ;-)

He'll be off to the PL section soon - but will probably keep coming back - old habits and all that :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Good to see the wi-fi working well in the caravan at the sensible people convention, have a great weekend, although we haven't actually clarified the obvious message everyone is missing in the statement. Prem will do for a bit, everyone knows that we're Elite. We have full circuit viewing (and what a circuit it is) with a nice stand and no dog track to look past. What an addition to any league that is :t:

Edited by Crump99

Ping! :rofl:

You don't fool me, I bet you and brum are rolling around in the caravan. Anyway, at which point do you tell us what we're missing from the statement? It's all very well having a laugh but be serious for once :rolleyes: