British Speedway Forum

Still remaining optimistic. All is not lost folks ;)

hopefully.... but we've let Rene leave the club, so hard to say really. I still rate it 35/75 sadly.

Bach never seemed that wanted or wanted to be here so wouldn't read much into that tbh. He's the poor man's Hans Andersen, always there but never a realistic proposition for a team place.

Edited by Crump99

Keep the faith Panthers fans, & we should have some good news next week.

Lets hope so....

Why, based on what?

Edited by Crump99

Dakota North, Claus Vissing, Ulrich Ostergaard and Lasse Bjerre all not signed to any Premier League club yet..... Coincidence?

Then again there not likely to be the first on a promotors list of must have riders there more, well his average fits lets see if he will ride for the club type of riders

Bon Jovi doing a concert at the EOES

If you think good news is a team in Premier League , to my my mind it just means the news is not as bad as it could have been.

• Like 1

If you think good news is a team in Premier League , to my my mind it just means the news is not as bad as it could have been.

Whist I agree with that I don't think the EL is any better.

I'm looking forward to different teams coming to the Showground. Watched quite a lot of Premier League meetings last year, & they were on a par with the so called Elite in my opinion. With the Elite being watered down yet again, I think the racing will be closer in the Premier League. The main thing is for speedway to continue at the best track in the country.

• Like 4

I'm looking forward to different teams coming to the Showground. Watched quite a lot of Premier League meetings last year, & they were on a par with the so called Elite in my opinion. With the Elite being watered down yet again, I think the racing will be closer in the Premier League. The main thing is for speedway to continue at the best track in the country.

I echo this! :t:

• Like 1

that's the main thing speedway continuing at the showground - PL is ok as KL fan we had great success at that leavel what I can say is yes you get a lot of different visiting teams but the problem I had was 25% of them was not worth watching that's the main difference the racing can become boring depending on the strength of the home team - I will continue to support both KL and the Panthers and I hope one day both clubs are back in the same league .

the problem I had was 25% of them was not worth watching that's the main difference the racing can become boring depending on the strength of the home team .

Doesn't apply any less to the EL especially the 2014 version.

We're not looking forward to anything as it stands.

Doesn't apply any less to the EL especially the 2014 version. If I was in your position I would say the same thing can't fault ya on that . But don't kid your self you would still like to see the Panthers in

Edited by Haza

Doesn't apply any less to the EL especially the 2014 version. If I was in your position I would say the same thing can't fault ya on that . But don't kid your self you would still like to see the Panthers in

That's true but the 2014 EL smacks of 2008 when we had Bager, Vissing, Risager, Moller, Simota. It was dire and I'm sure that next year will test your resolve, I know it would mine having been through it once already.