British Speedway Forum

In the rules for last year it stated:

A Rider who has participated in the National Development League will receive a 2.5% reduction on their MA once he has achieved an established EL / PL MA, for the next 3 Seasons taking regard of any season where the Rider did not appear in a PL / EL Team Declaration.

So as you said he acheived an established pl MA in 2011 so the next 3 season (2012,2013,2014) he will get the reduction. (If this rule is still in place this year, which it should be really since they are trying to bring on the brits this year can't see that rule being scrapped.)

Well spotted. Great news. Play off here we come

In the rules for last year it stated:

A Rider who has participated in the National Development League will receive a 2.5% reduction on their MA once he has achieved an established EL / PL MA, for the next 3 Seasons taking regard of any season where the Rider did not appear in a PL / EL Team Declaration.

So as you said he acheived an established pl MA in 2011 so the next 3 season (2012,2013,2014) he will get the reduction. (If this rule is still in place this year, which it should be really since they are trying to bring on the brits this year can't see that rule being scrapped.)

• Like 2

With Scott in the team, he will want to continue his wooden spoon record -currently standing at 3 wooden spoons in 4 years for 3 different clubs :wink:

So he must be going for 4 wooden spoons in 5 years for 4 different clubs - now that must be a record :wink:

With Scott in the team, he will want to continue his wooden spoon record -currently standing at 3 wooden spoons in 4 years for 3 different clubs :wink:

So he must be going for 4 wooden spoons in 5 years for 4 different clubs - now that must be a record :wink:

.....bit like your cracked one!!

Edited by TesarRacing
  • Like 3

Belle Vue and Scott the perfect combo for the wooden spoon :drink:

• Like 3

Don't think you will find Scott not giving anything but 100% for Belle Vue and a good team man who can help the likes of Cook and Worrall. They have done well to get him as other clubs had been talking to him and it did look like Birmingham would win the race to sign him.

If they can keep Zagar or at least get another number one then Aces will have a decent team but much depends on the riders selected at reserve

• Like 1

Don't think you will find Scott not giving anything but 100% for Belle Vue and a good team man who can help the likes of Cook and Worrall. They have done well to get him as other clubs had been talking to him and it did look like Birmingham would win the race to sign him.

If they can keep Zagar or at least get another number one then Aces will have a decent team but much depends on the riders selected at reserve

I wonder if Jason Garrity is on the short list for reserve.

Belle Vue and Scott the perfect combo for the wooden spoon :drink:

Belle Vue and Scott Nicholls have got more English titles between them than you have brain cells. Bring it on, the perfect combo for a title. :drink:

• Like 6

Must say, this signing does surprise me as I expected Scotty to remain nearer his southern base, non the less welcome to Kirky Lane Scotty, a track you have shown a good liking to in the past.

I wonder if Jason Garrity is on the short list for reserve.

No that will be Ales Dryml

From what I hear you may well get your wish.

Yep ;)

No that will be Ales Dryml

Possibly the worse post I have read in the past 12 months.....! :icon_smile_clown:

Must say, this signing does surprise me as I expected Scotty to remain nearer his southern base, non the less welcome to Kirky Lane Scotty, a track you have shown a good liking to in the past.

Good point - Scott has been known to underestimate the travelling to time to the far flung region of Kirkmanshulme Lane.

• Like 2