British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry Bees 2014

Bomber has recognised this and has mentioned it in an interview and is entering his 2nd season riding PJR motors.

Cheers Sir J. Fingers crossed it works... :t:

Edited by Jacques

There is a suggestion that Tomasz Gollob has failed to beat the deadline for confirming his availability for the 2014 SGP

If this is true, and I know it's a big if, Chris Harris would move up in to the series, which could compromise his availability for Fridays at Brandon

And I wonder if Hans Andersen could be missing meetings if he's in the European Championships in 2014?

There is a suggestion that Tomasz Gollob has failed to beat the deadline for confirming his availability for the 2014 SGP

If this is true, and I know it's a big if, Chris Harris would move up in to the series, which could compromise his availability for Fridays at Brandon

And I wonder if Hans Andersen could be missing meetings if he's in the European Championships in 2014?

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=74441&page=15 - Post #221

Id assume the Storm will ride Friday nights on a GP weekend as last season.

THIS Saturday is your last chance to buy tickets for our children's Christmas Party on December 14 - and the Track Shop is open from 10am.

The Track Shop is open for the next two Saturdays (Dec 7 and 14) between 10am and 3pm but Christmas Party places must be booked and paid for by this Saturday.

The party for Under-12s takes place between midday and 2pm to include buffet, disco, party games with prizes, a visit from Santa and tea and coffee for the adults.

Cost is £5 per head, and if you require any further details please contact Trevor Randle attrevor@coventrybees.co

Heard that Harris is in the Gp is this correct ?

Was on FIM website but was then removed. I'd guess it would be Harris taking Gollobs place as he is first reserve.

Was on FIM website but was then removed. I'd guess it would be Harris taking Gollobs place as he is first reserve.

As Gollob has declined a wildcard entry, I would imagine that wildcard will be offered to someone else who was on the wildcard list..

As Gollob has declined a wildcard entry, I would imagine that wildcard will be offered to someone else who was on the wildcard list..

HARRIS is in SGP ...

HARRIS is in SGP ...

If, as you say, Harris is IN the SGP's, then he has been selected as a wild card in place of Gollob and not there as a qualifier.

I would have thought, there were better people, more suited to replace Gollob then Harris, riders like MJJ and Magic, both stars of the future.

I feel Harris has had enough chances and the opportunity should be given to younger talented riders.

• Like 4

If, as you say, Harris is IN the SGP's, then he has been selected as a wild card in place of Gollob and not there as a qualifier.

I would have thought, there were better people, more suited to replace Gollob then Harris, riders like MJJ and Magic, both stars of the future.

I feel Harris has had enough chances and the opportunity should be given to younger talented riders.

true GRW123, however he's there on merit via the challenge i think... but yes, the place should go to somebody else, you could put Kildemand in the same bracket to be fair as the two you mentioned.

You are wrong-Chris Harris is not a wildcard-Gollob was and has declined so the next in line from the Poole staged challenge final is promoted into the series.The rights and wrongs of Harris`s inclusion in that Poole meeting has been debated at length on the wildcard`s thread.

• Like 1

You are wrong-Chris Harris is not a wildcard-Gollob was and has declined so the next in line from the Poole staged challenge final is promoted into the series.The rights and wrongs of Harris`s inclusion in that Poole meeting has been debated at length on the wildcard`s thread.

Can't believe the debate about Harris with Smoli in the SGPs! :wink:

• Like 2

You are wrong-Chris Harris is not a wildcard-Gollob was and has declined so the next in line from the Poole staged challenge final is promoted into the series.The rights and wrongs of Harris`s inclusion in that Poole

meeting has been debated at length on the wildcard`s thread.

Harris was really unlucky not to qualify from the poole meeting anyway and deserves his place

Harris shouldnt miss any home meetings as the Storm ride on the Friday of GP weekends but depends if we will have away meetings planned. It wont be a problem im more concerned about Hans doing the GP and SEC qualifiers.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 1