British Speedway Forum
bennyr

Eastbourne 2014

5.42 LEFT so Kim 5.18 or Simon 5.17 fit in, as does Timo Lahti (no) 4.80, Daniel Nermark 5.27, Josh Auty 4.90, Magnus Zetterstrom 4.98, Aaron Summers 4.79, Rohan Tungate 4.59

Would be crazy if it's not Simon or Kim or Nermark.

Out of that lot id want kim to sign, magnus is just awful round arlington tungate wont poole want him back? Auty hmm maybe as for the others no thanks.

• Like 1

Timo is the sort of rider who will at some stage get snapped up and probably do well if you let him go though.....

Edited by iris123

I hated the Kim Nilsson. Signing last season but he really surprised me tbh, toss of a coin job between him and simon . Not mad on timo in the top 5 so no prob if either of the other 2

If it was up to me I would def go for Kim, no doubt in my mind, I really think he is the obvious choice

• Like 1

Well it won't be Timmo has he has posted on Facebook that he is looking for a team for 2014.

Well it won't be Timmo has he has posted on Facebook that he is looking for a team for 2014.

Its a shame but hopefully he will be snapped up by someone soon so is it Simon or Kim for the last place?

Think he'll struggle to get a spot at the start of the season & will be reliant on riders losing form or injured.

Id like to see timo get a pl team place dnt think he will be a gd enough attraction for a top 5 el rider, fully expecting gustafsson to be the last name on team sheet

Guest max316

I think seeing as lakeside are complete it could be kim or someone new .

Press release tonight so I guess we should then have the full team :t:

Lakeside have posted on their site that both Kim and Peter ljung have been loaned out and the clubs in question will be naming them soon ....

Guest max316

Normally done for 6am.So would think it will be out tomorrow.