British Speedway Forum

For any riders etc looking for sponsorship it is good to know as soon as possible as you can let potential sponsors know where their names will be appearing

I don't know what the delay is TBH. as far is I'm aware everything is signed. Must have been a last minute glitch somewhere

Unless anything has changed since Thursday the delay is waiting for the broadcasters PR team to release the press release they quite often delay things at the end of the monthuntil the start of the next calendar month to fit in with marketing campaigns or if they know its going to be a quiet month for press releases.

Unless anything has changed since Thursday the delay is waiting for the broadcasters PR team to release the press release they quite often delay things at the end of the month until the start of the next calendar month to fit in with marketing campaigns or if they know its going to be a quiet month for press releases.

So it's Sky again then...

This is all getting a bit tight now. The draft is on Tuesday and I don't know what channel I will be able to watch it on.

Stayed up all night to follow this years NFL draft, so quite excited to be able to watch this one at a more sociable time.

Will the riders be there and called up onto the stage when their pick is announced?

if they are someone better let Adam know, he's 1,000 kms away lol

if they are someone better let Adam know, he's 1,000 kms away lol

How far is that? I don't go in for this foreign crap. :angry: :angry: :mad: :mad:

1245km ( the true distance from where he was to London) is about 770 miles. I don't think he'd have to rush back for a live on tv draft that they so obviously have lined up eh ?

LIKE others on here, I was told Friday was the day. As both and Phil and Flagrag mentioned, the delay is most likely PR/Legal related. I know a deal is done so people should not panic. I am guessing some will like it, others wont.

Oooh... Triple Point races!! :)

White Knight will love it as the double pters are gone, we'll hate it.

• Like 1

LIKE others on here, I was told Friday was the day. As both and Phil and Flagrag mentioned, the delay is most likely PR/Legal related. I know a deal is done so people should not panic. I am guessing some will like it, others wont.

Go on... tell us.... we won't say anything..... Honest..... :P:lol:

That just about sums up speedway as a whole!!!!!!

I can't see nobody not liking it TBH f it's what I heard