British Speedway Forum
Agrotron

Pirates 2014

Garrity was sold by BV to Rye House, hence the reason he's riding for Coventry in 2014. Bees had first pick and chose wisely.

More like chose obviously.

Garrity was sold by BV to Rye House, hence the reason he's riding for Coventry in 2014. Bees had first pick and chose wisely.

You can't make any sort of comment on this thread or you get accused of Poole bashing its a paranoia thing. Fortunately there are some decent Poole fans who understand debate and opinion. I said I would be concerned about the team building if I was a Poole fan and got abuse yet I've just read 3 pages of Poole fans worried about their side! Some just argue for arguments sake.

Now c'mon Crazy, you know that if you want to infiltrate the Poole topics you have to tow the Poole Party Line! Debate is not an option!!

spot on

With 1 or 2 exceptions

Obviously chose wisely, then!! ;)

• Like 1

So he posts a antagonistic comment on a poole thread and doesn't expect anyone to defend their club!!

If a rider is in the draft list then his parent club should be able to have their asset in their team shouldn't they?

Never mind a debate but as usual it started off with the old loophole accusation.

As some will know on here i am not one to tow the party line, in fact i have agreed with alot of comments on some of the things Poole have done in the past.

You read into it what you want as I really couldn't care less as a reasonable debate with you is only ok by your rules.

Pathetic.

You read into it what you want as I really couldn't care less as a reasonable debate with you is only ok by your rules.

Pathetic.

Nothing to do with my rules, more your agenda.

Anyway i thought you were staying away from this thread!!

To be fair crazy foreverblue is one of the decent Poole fans on here who will discuss and debate. Never found him an issue. Try talking to Shovlar lol

Nothing to do with my rules, more your agenda.

Anyway i thought you were staying away from this thread!!

No agenda at all as will point out AGAIN that it was in answer to a post made by Steve Shovlar about Kyle Newman & have mentioned the other riders on the other thread.

Will answer any posts you make about me but as for the rest then I will be staying away from this thread.

To be fair crazy foreverblue is one of the decent Poole fans on here who will discuss and debate. Never found him an issue. Try talking to Shovlar lol

You reckon!!!!

Surely Coventry should have chosen from their Storm team for their best reserve.

Why when Garrity is the best reserve out there

No agenda at all as will point out AGAIN that it was in answer to a post made by Steve Shovlar about Kyle Newman & have mentioned the other riders on the other thread.

Will answer any posts you make about me but as for the rest then I will be staying away from this thread.

You reckon!!!!

I realise it was a reponse about Kyle Newman made by Steve Shovlar and i was only defending my club, i am sure you would do the same. If i accused Swindon of finding loopholes i am sure you and other Swindon fans would defend your clubs position especially if you feel the accusations are unfounded.

Why when Garrity is the best reserve out there

True but if you believe some on here you should only pick a rider who has ridden for you.

I realise it was a reponse about Kyle Newman made by Steve Shovlar and i was only defending my club, i am sure you would do the same. If i accused Swindon of finding loopholes i am sure you and other Swindon fans would defend your clubs position especially if you feel the accusations are unfounded.

I support & love the sport first & foremost & my club 2nd & have been highly critical of them in the past especially last season with the finance fiasco.

The sport had a chance to put a level playing field in with the draft riders at reserve & to have any rider in it with a Premier lge average above 5 is simply ridiculous when compared to the other draft riders.

It doesn't matter who they are or who they ride for.

We will never agree on it but I'm certain that the 3 riders with a Premier lge above 5 will clean up at reserve in their races against the other draft riders & believe me I would still be saying this if they were at Swindon.

Edited by Crazy robin

I support & love the sport first & foremost & my club 2nd & have been highly critical of them in the past especially last season with the finance fiasco.

The sport had a chance to put a level playing field in with the draft riders at reserve & to have any rider in it with a Premier lge average above 5 is simply ridiculous when compared to the other draft riders.

It doesn't matter who they are or who they ride for.

We will never agree on it but I'm certain that the 3 riders with a Premier lge above 5 will clean up at reserve in their races against the other draft riders & believe me I would still be saying this if they were at Swindon.

Not necessarily as i believe there are some up and coming riding who will prove better but i take your point, i think you have to look at the two reserves as a pair and their are not many teams who would choose Lee Smart!! Sometimes it is better to have two good riders rather than one top rider and one bad one.

True but if you believe some on here you should only pick a rider who has ridden for you.

there is no point in believing any thing on here most of it Is a load of cr"p anyway

As has been said before, it's not a fair draft system if you have protected riders - but seeing as Poole have benefitted - that's ok then :rolleyes: