British Speedway Forum
Agrotron

Pirates 2014

Im always lead to believe Matt is Matty Houdini and Neil is the Magician, have i got it the wrong way round by chance?? :D

More like Keith Harris and Orville .. ;)

• Like 2

More like Paul Daniels & Debbie McGee

Yes but which is which ?

One things for sure Matt Ford won't be rushing in to getting a new rider, i expect him to wait until he has definate news that Josh won't be available.

Josh reckons according to his FB page he has never been so bored in his life............3 titanium plates in his face is not good but he reckons he ain't gonna be out for long.............just a few weeks...........

Just to state my point, Milk is good and finishing 2nd in the GP challenge proves that but somebody else scored a 15 point maximum and finished first and that rider is angry at his Polish club for not selecting him and is looking for more rides.

Go on Matt, Bring THJ home.

So finishing second with 14 points is not good enough???????????? In your dreams.............

RP

Edited by Red Panda
  • Like 1

Josh reckons according to his FB page he has never been so bored in his life............3 titanium plates in his face is not good but he reckons he ain't gonna be out for long.............just a few weeks...........

Ouch, that doesn't sound very pleasant - hope he gets back on the track asap.

Just to state my point, Milk is good and finishing 2nd in the GP challenge proves that but somebody else scored a 15 point maximum and finished first and that rider is angry at his Polish club for not selecting him and is looking for more rides.

Go on Matt, Bring THJ home.

And on what average exactly would you like THJ to come in on?? Replacing whom??

And on what average exactly would you like THJ to come in on?? Replacing whom??

Do you honestly think you are going to get an answer to that question Skidder?

• Like 1

Thj fits for milik or josh I believe

Not sure THJ fits for Josh?

THJ ended 2013 on 5.69, Poole started 2014 with a team adding up to 31.81 so have 0.19 'in the bank' right?

Josh is on 5.45 so that plus 0.19 is 5.64 which is less that 5.69.

Sorry Poole.

So finishing second with 14 points is not good enough???????????? In your dreams.............

RP

See the troll is peddling the THJ love in as well as the golden boy.

Milik is doin just fine. THJ has already shown in the EL he is no better an option. Always flatters to deceive.

Not sure THJ fits for Josh?

THJ ended 2013 on 5.69, Poole started 2014 with a team adding up to 31.81 so have 0.19 'in the bank' right?

Josh is on 5.45 so that plus 0.19 is 5.64 which is less that 5.69.

Sorry Poole.

You sre right he diesnt fit. Poole don't have the extra 0.19 either, they are over 35 in the latest green sheets. So thj could only replace a rider with a high er average.

He could replace josh later in the season once josh raises his average sufficiently.

You sre right he diesnt fit. Poole don't have the extra 0.19 either, they are over 35 in the latest green sheets. So thj could only replace a rider with a high er average.

He could replace josh later in the season once josh raises his average sufficiently.

If Josh raises his average, why would we want to replace him???

Milik is more than doing what was expected of him (6.09) - especially having only seen most tracks for the first time in the 'A' fixtures. Can't wait for the 'B' fixtures....

• Like 5

If Josh raises his average, why would we want to replace him???

Milik is more than doing what was expected of him (6.09) - especially having only seen most tracks for the first time in the 'A' fixtures. Can't wait for the 'B' fixtures....

Milk should go out for THJ as Milk is Mrockza number 2.

THJ is proven in the play-off's.

Hi - Can any Poole fans provide me with an email address for Matt Ford and or Neil Middleditch? Rather than make it public I'm happy for PM's - it really is rather important that I make contact (a very genuine reason) - can anyone help?

Hi - Can any Poole fans provide me with an email address for Matt Ford and or Neil Middleditch? Rather than make it public I'm happy for PM's - it really is rather important that I make contact (a very genuine reason) - can anyone help?

Why dont you look up Middlo on facebook?....