British Speedway Forum
Agrotron

Pirates 2014

Amasing, you've spent the last 15 minutes on here trying to work out what to say. He's been SCB approved, so theres no argument.. Except from the argumentive poole boo boys.

We know that, but you have to have 7 riders in a team. Benji was avaliable so he was signed.

"amasing" that you can tell how long it took me to try and "yet again' make you see a bit of sense.

As others have said it actually is a waste of time to trying to talk sense to you, but I'll have another go.

Nobody is saying that using Benji is illegal - we are aware that Poole have got permission. What we are saying - and there is widespread agreement from the majority of posters, including a refreshing number of Poole fans - is that the process of how they came to be able to sign Compton is massively flawed.

• Like 4

Poole fiddling while Speedway burns :rofl:

• Like 1

To be fair it would be wasted on you as it's way above your remit in terms of brain power .

That reminds me, i must go plug in in a minute, im starting to run low...

Nobody is saying that using Benji is illegal -

Hear what you are saying mate. You said it in 8 words.. But thats exactly what many are saying.. But i'l say it again, had Compton NOT been sactioned by the SCB, then the likelyhood being is he wouldn't have rode last Wednesday and Brendon would have still been riding..

You have been running on Empty for ages .

Thanks for telling me, i'll just go plug in now...

So if Benji doesn't have an average, which is supposed to be 3 like all the fast trackers, why all the fuss? Ah, i know, its Poole.. ;)

So why has Benji suddenly dropped from 15th to 25th in a short period of time on the draft list .............. ah i know its a Poole (cheating) thing. :neutral:

And what No was Benji when Matt signed him now? Again, another fan complaining because its a poole thing.

Like Benji dropping ten places on the draft - its a Poole thing.

Id give up you lot if i were you, because you ain't goona win.

We already have, you just fail to see it. BSPA/MORRIS/MF/POOLE have been caught out cheating and fiddling the rules to suit just one team.

Any sensible person can see, including sensible Poole fans.

I've been a speedway fan and poole fan longer than i care to remember. As you rightly say, its a poole thing..

Please do, then go and explain it to Matt and the SCB.. Clearly you didn't read my post.

And have you actually read the posts that clearly state the events that happened to PROVE there is wrong doing on the sides of BSPA/MORRIS/MF/POOLE??

Or are you still in that Egyptian River?

I would say you really aren't as silly as you come across..................................... however your posts indicate otherwise.

Blind, blue with no clue.

• Like 2

The fact the village idiot keeps mentioning the SCB shows he hasn't got a clue.

Hear what you are saying mate. You said it in 8 words.. But thats exactly what many are saying.. But i'l say it again, had Compton NOT been sactioned by the SCB, then the likelyhood being is he wouldn't have rode last Wednesday and Brendon would have still been riding..

WRONG. The use of Benji WASNT within the rules, so the rules have been changed to suit only one club.

You clearly have no issue with that do you?

They should get Starman2006 on at the Edinburgh festival, its providing all of us with merriment.

Shame he ain`t `The Boy with Tape on His Face`.

• Like 2

Poole cheated. I'm sorry mate. It doesn't matter how, it doesn't matter if the Queen of England gave it the nod, it was cheating. You cannot change the goal posts a month before the end of the season. It's just not right. Not right on the supporters and not right on the sport in general.

Any positive effect the draft system may have had improving the future of the sport has been cancelled out by this. It's wrong and it's morally indefensible to say we haven't.

No, Poole didn't 'cheat' because, as the Ford lap-dog says, it had been sanctioned by the MC (I doubt it went to the SCB for ratification, rather they were told to rubber-stamp it before the match referee got the line-ups). But the way the rule-change that allowed the rider swap to go ahead came about was corrupt and no doubt, Ford was involved with it somewhere down the line - concocted it probably, a bit like telling the MC/SCB (same thing, really) what their decision should be and what 'fine' he was prepared to accept before the inquiry into incorrect riding order/illegal use of R/R at Peterborough the other year. The MC cheated though.

As some have said previously, this needs stamping out but as long as the same folk keep getting the same committee positions at Rugby (or wherever the sport is run from) it'll just keep happening.

To be fair to him, he's not the only one on this thread that thinks the SCB make and administer the rules.

Edited by Vincent Blackshadow

So why has Benji suddenly dropped from 15th to 25th in a short period of time on the draft list ..............

I dunno, so whats the problem? There is no problem.

I dunno, so whats the problem? There is no problem.

Here is a clue.

Poole want to use Compton.

Compton drops from 15th to 25th on the Draft.

The BSPA change the wording on Tuesday about guests and now include `replacement`.

Compton signs for Poole.

There is no explainable reason why Compton has dropped so quickly as he has NOT gone backwards in the NL. Can you explain why?

Tell me, is that just a co-incidence or could it be it was all engineered?

Serious question.

Edited by stevebrum

Starman, if your brains were made of dynamite there wouldn't be enough to blow your hat off.

And if they were made of cotton wool, wouldn't be enough for a bud lol :party:

• Like 6