British Speedway Forum
Agrotron

Pirates 2014

Fan or no fan - everyone has their price!

And that is a Matt Ford saying!

• Like 2

It takes more than one person/team to allow the meeting to go ahead............it has to have the agreement of all parties............what would have been fairer........the meeting going ahead or the meeting being pulled and not being able to be rearranged because of the cut off point which apparently cannot be moved..........either way Poole would have been accused of going through by default.............

Personally I think it should never have gone ahead............but I am only a Poole fan so what do I know...........

You said it RP, the rest of us said it. The meeting should never have gone ahead. The fact it did and there were accidents proved the point it shouldn't have.

Poole claiming it was dangerous AFTER Heat 10 holds no ground whatsoever.

many questions should be asked over pooles success over the years, last year was a farce and not a true success, poole came up against clubs in financial proplems,and I honestly believe them clubs had to allow poole success, or other wise face the possibility of going out of business..... Good on you Eric. !! Not that've understand what your on about ... Just saying.

Ha Ha Ha, that is a real larf, what about for the rest of the season, surely other clubs would be riding against them also!! Yet another Anti poole poster..

Edited by Starman2006

Yet another Anti poole poster..

It's amazing how many there are isn't it Starry?!! ;) Give us a wink!!

• Like 2

Will Poole still be the Man Utd of speedway in 2014, on the decline and winning nothing, or maybe the forum pirates will compare themselves to Chelsea this season instead...

With Poole's top three I hope they are called 'The Liverpool' of speedway this season!!!!

• Like 2

With Poole's top three I hope they are called 'The Liverpool' of speedway this season!!!!

The chelsea of speedway sounds better, top of the league, fantastic manager and a rich owner who doesnt need to sell
  • Like 1

The chelsea of speedway sounds better, top of the league, fantastic manager and a rich owner who doesnt need to sell

Permission would never (ever) be granted for that..

Suggest Leeds United circa 1970 - surely far more appropriate.. :t:

You were never top of the league last year, you just won the knockout bit at the end. Therefore you are the Wigan of speedway.. ;):D

• Like 3

The Belle Vue and Poole meeting was soooooo 2013.

It's now 2014. Let's move on

• Like 2

Permission would never (ever) be granted for that..

Suggest Leeds United circa 1970 - surely far more appropriate.. :t:

Chelsea beat leeds in 1970

You were never top of the league last year, you just won the knockout bit at the end. Therefore you are the Wigan of speedway.. ;):D

Chelsea have won a few knock out competitions since they had a rich owner and so have poole plus they both have the same colour

Chelsea have won a few knock out competitions since they had a rich owner and so have poole plus they both have the same colour

I was at Wembley for the 2-2 Cup Final draw, but had to watch the replay on the box. Are you a Chelski fan FB ?

But Chelsea don't have the strike force of the 'Mighty Liverpool'.....Who would you rather have:-

Suarez,Sterling and Sturridge or (50 million pound flop) Torres and Terry??? :lol:

(And they won't be top when City have played there two games in hand!!)

• Like 1

Indeed they did, 2-1 in the replay at Old Trafford with goals from Peter Osgood and David Webb..

Were without the brilliant young Alan Hudson too..

BTW...I met Charlie Cooke's mother once in Seahouses..

But Chelsea don't have the strike force of the 'Mighty Liverpool'.....Who would you rather have:-

Suarez,Sterling and Sturridge or (50 million pound flop) Torres and Terry??? :lol:

Rather have Hazard over any of them.

Didn't know Terry was a striker.