British Speedway Forum
Agrotron

Pirates 2014

Your own Speedway page. Can I join it?

its the, "Poole are great and you must love them and only say good things about them to join this group" group.

All I have said is its been approved so therefore there is nothing that can be done to change it.............

So we should all sit back, take a jolly good rogering and accept it. Continue ot pay our money at the turnstiles and say nothing about injustice?

Your own Speedway page. Can I join it?

Its probably only Poole fans. :D

yet another sweeper under the carpeter ... Christ

it sells carpets, brushes and blue tinted specs...

:rofl::t:

• Like 2

yet another sweeper under the carpeter ... Christ

it sells carpets, brushes and blue tinted specs...

Like I said, Blue Red panda is a female version of Starman :D

• Like 1

What is the speedway page called??

Pirates by name, pirates by nature?? :)

Edited by Arson fire

Like I said, Blue Red panda is a female version of Starman :D

:rofl:

There is nothing red about this Panda. ;)

• Like 1

Can't get red cheaters can you??

Sorry cheetahs :)

Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 2

Can't get red cheaters can you??

Sorry cheetahs :)

Your comments are bordering on slander! ................How dare you slag off her club.......................

• Like 2

Compton was first choice in April. That doesn't mean you can select him when you like.

He was TOO high on the draft list for you to use him when you wanted to. Do you not get that??

So he suddenly was dropped 10 places for no reason. You might not question that but it is WRONG to change rules mid season.

Do you agree or disagree rules should be changed mid season then?

Only one team has benefited through this rule change - yet when Swindon asked earlier in the season for changes the BSPA said no.

That in any language is unfair.

It really doesn't matter to me which team it has helped. Changing rules should NOT happen mid season. End of. Do you agree or not?

So when did the rule change?

When Ford decided he wanted Compton at reserve...

• Like 4

When Ford decided he wanted Compton at reserve...

Thats not the Question i asked. I asked, Stevebrum, when did the rule change?

Leave RP alone now guys its not fair on RP having everyone on RP's case. This forum is actually turning silly now every time I have logged in today there is always arguments going on. Why cant we all just get a long and enjoy the sport we all love?

I will probably get a ban again for this but I don't care because it needs to be said but Jacques you really do like to cause conflict on here don't you. You act like a child posting insults all the time and then when you get quoted you just ignore the reply. :nono:

If RP does have her own Speedway Page on Facebook then good to RP and I wish RP the best with that.

If RP is the person I think they are then I can tell you RP is 100% genuine and not a multi poster.

Yes we all know Poole cheated but its been done and nothing can be changed and until there is a proper governing body running the sport it will happen for the next 5 years.

This forum is about different opinions and we should all respect each others opinions weather we agree or disagree with the members posts.

Now come on guys lets not ruin this forum by acting silly lets just debate speedway with each other.

Gater1

:drink:

ok, sorry ally :(

Well, well. well. It seems according to Compton himself any lack of abilty to score is nothing to do with his injury , its due to bike problem, which he only got sorted out just before he joined Poole . Funny that. But it still begs the question of how a rider plummeted down the rankings when his apparent lack of form was merely due to "bike problems". Would these have been the same bike problems that afflicted the whole Poole team in 2009 and only got sorted out after Hans Anderson joined ?

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/11392170.Poole_Pirates__New_recruit_Compton_determined_to_make_most_of_Pirates_chance/?ref=var_0

Thats not the Question i asked. I asked, Stevebrum, when did the rule change?

Why, don't you know when??

The amendment to the FTR rule was made on Tuesday - AFTER Compton was signed.

And as any sane person would question just why Compton fell 10 places down the list when i have already shown by his scores he is scoring better the past 2 weeks.

So, question to Starman2006 - What explanation would you suggest as to why a rider has fallen down the list so far when his form suggests otherwise, just before a club announce his signing and a rule amended to suit?

I have answered your question, can you answer mine?

I have answered your question, can you answer mine?

I know the answer........ it's 'Probably not.' Can we all go to bed now? :lol: