British Speedway Forum
Agrotron

Pirates 2014

The ones I know are too! Would any ban be just from FIM events or everything?

it will be from everything.

This is a sad day for speedway, Especially British Speedway. We don't have many top riders racing here and Darcy was one of the best. Where ever he went he had the following of a Top Star. Many wanted to emulate him and follow his example. So when he does wrong like he has this weekend, he has to be punished. Not just for his wrong doing but also for the good of the sport. No way can it be seen that riders can get away with this sort of juvenile behaviour.

A ban is inevitable. The length will have to take into account all the previous problems Darcy has been in, both on and off the track. Clearly he has learnt very little. Probably a lengthy spell on the side-lines will install new directives into his life and hopefully when he gets another chance of stardom he will grab it with both hands.........

• Like 2

Just ignore him/her as clearly it knows it is in the wrong with it's view....definatly in the minority as i know quite a few Poole fans are spitting blood with Darky

I actually made it clear that Darcy was in the wrong and should be banned. Perhaps you should read the posts yourself before you reply.

middlo plummeted in my estimation of him

He went up in mine when I saw he's declined to comments. Only for him to make a stupid comment straight after and drop back down again. The guy is a moron who seems to be able to make stupid comments even when he's had time to think.

Sad to see Darcy 'misbehaving' again, he is the most talented rider I have ever seen (I never saw Barry Briggs)..

If the news was so bad that he had to hit the bottle perhaps he would have been better to withdraw from the GP meeting for 'family reasons'

As he didn't, he deserves any ban that is forthcoming and should use any time-off to sort himself out..

I said last season that there is only one rider who can stop Darcy being a multiple world champion & that was himself.

Such a waste but I hope he gets the book thrown at him.

I wonder what Middlo would say it he was involved in an accident with a driver just over the limit with mitigating circumstances.

I think we all know the answer to that & he should give Darcy the rocket he deserves & stop sticking up for him.

He would probably sit him down give him a Scotch for the shock and let him on his way.

• Like 1

If the news was so bad that he had to hit the bottle perhaps he would have been better to withdraw from the GP meeting for 'family reasons'

If he has to hit the bottle on hearing some bad news the issue is far bigger than turning up to a speedway meeting over the limit.He has a problem. Im sure Matt Ford alluded to it in the past, about the time he got done for drug/evading the police over in Australia.

If he has to hit the bottle on hearing some bad news the issue is far bigger than turning up to a speedway meeting over the limit.He has a problem. Im sure Matt Ford alluded to it in the past, about the time he got done for drug/evading the police over in Australia.

According to the latest report in the "Echo" he was having a couple of drinks whilst having a meal, received some bad news and didn't eat his meal and then didn't hydrate. Hence being over the limit the next day.

Agree..

I think it can be seen in his performances last year and this- with his talent he should be the dominanting World Speedway by a country mile by now !

According to the latest report in the "Echo" he was having a couple of drinks whilst having a meal, received some bad news and didn't eat his meal and then didn't hydrate. Hence being over the limit the next day.

Still surprised the speedway grapevine hasn't produced more info on the "bad news".

Can't help but wonder if this isn't the tragedy we first thought, but something a whole lot less. Just a thought.