British Speedway Forum
Agrotron

Pirates 2014

And a nice Pawlicki sized gap it leaves. - Any rider who can progress to the GP challenge should not be coming in on an average of 4 as far as I'm concerned.

If michael michelsen is a 5 and lebedevs was 4.50 I think 4 for milik is high

Have kept an eye on Milik for a while and posted about him being a decent signing for Wolves last season as a cover for Proctor and never dreamed that he would be a 4.00 rider and thought 5.00 was still a modest average a he isabout level with Michelsen in the World U21's.

As he reached the GP Challenge Final and was a decent scorer in the World U21's I thought a 5.00 average would be about right, but he only rides in the Polish Division 2 and has never competed in the Polish or Swedish top divisions which would mean him coming in on a 4.00 average.

A real bargain and certainly capable of averaging 6 or 7 with some easier races and with Pawlicki being the last rider, they have a play off contending team.

Well Done Poole .... Good young and entertaining team

As long as the list was published and all promoters knew he was a 4 it was up to them to sign Milik on a "bargain" ave, so Well done to Poole for getting Milik to sign.

Whether its right on wrong, that was his assessed figure and there for all to see.

• Like 2

I don't think anyone is denying that, who he has signed for is completely irrelevant.

Just find it interesting that a rider who was very competitive in the World U21's and rode in the GP challenge should be assessed as a four.

As long as the list was published and all promoters knew he was a 4 it was up to them to sign Milik on a "bargain" ave, so Well done to Poole for getting Milik to sign.

Whether its right on wrong, that was his assessed figure and there for all to see.

Indeed just like Madsen

As he reached the GP Challenge Final and was a decent scorer in the World U21's I thought a 5.00 average would be about right, but he only rides in the Polish Division 2 and has never competed in the Polish or Swedish top divisions which would mean him coming in on a 4.00 average.

4.00 average??

What a load of tosh!

Edited by penchev

why do people think he will average lots more than 4 or 5? cant see it myself. better riders than him only averaging 6, but yes he should be in on a 5

Ah bless all worried about little old milik on the correct average in my opinion

And Poole fans would be up in arms about it if any other club got him on a 4!!

Seriously, he is highly rated and of course could be considered a bit of a gamble but on a 4 it is a no brainer.

Riders that get to latter stages of competitions should be considered as 5 minimum in my opinion.

That would be the same if it Wolves or any club.

Ah bless, here we go again, poole sign a rider on a 4 and some are up in arms. You really can't get over yourselves can you. If your promotions had the forsight to do the same then i GURRANTEE, you would not be up in arms, RIGHT, right... Get over yourselves.

I hear what you say but this rider was in the GP Challenge and comes in to a weakened EL on a 4 - it doesn't seem the right average for a rider one step away from being in SGPs. As I said earlier - no conspiracy theory and not saying that Poole have bent any rules!

Of course you don't think that Steve0. If we signed an un-known South African rider on a two, you still call a conspiricy theory, but then, we've come to expect that from fans who's promotions are still kipping when Matt is working... Funny that!!!

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

Ah bless, here we go again, poole sign a rider on a 4 and some are up in arms. You really can't get over yourselves can you. If your promotions had the forsight to do the same then i GURRANTEE, you would not be up in arms, RIGHT, right... Get over yourselves.

Another good signing for Poole on a very nice average - will look forward to seeing him (all things being equal)..

Can't 'Gurrantee' that will be the case though Starman.. ;)

Another good signing for Poole on a very nice average - will look forward to seeing him (all things being equal)..

Can't 'Gurrantee' that will be the case though Starman.. ;)

Oh i dunno, he might stay the season..

Oh i dunno, he might stay the season..

Surely Darcy is the only Poole rider 'gurranteed' to finish the season with the Pirates (subject to injury)..

Everyone else is liable to be kicked-out for 'under-performing or replaced by a 'bigger hitter' if they do well...

It's proved to be the normal practice down your way :o

• Like 4

Why is it, that when there is talk of a conspiracy, or an controversy, that some fans don't agree with, Poole and Matt Ford are always involved

Strange that...... .

• Like 3