British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Vega

Poole V Swindon 30 September 2013 Second Leg

I think the level of gloating by shovlar will determine how much support or praise the pirates will get tonight, the bloke doesn't do gracious.

Well nice to see some gracious in defeat robins fans, after troy got that amazing heat 15 pass last week you cant believe he can be so bad tonight but obviously he wasnt the only one.Kilrmand was terrific, rider of the night . Darcy was darcy and our top 3 did the job,all our riders did their job terrific, mistake by rosco to put morris at 2 but probably didnt make a difference in the end.

• Like 1

Poole were just on another level tonight and I don't think any team tonight would've got any closer on that performance just a simple fact not only did poole seem to want it more they rode to there potential !

Very pleased that Poole won tonight. However, I must say Swindon have ridden well all season and deserved their success.

I think that would be a great final.

Rosco, don't feel too down you have created a great team over the past couple of years.

Looking forward to a good final and hope the weather does not spoil it.

Well done Poole.

• Like 3

Well nice to see some gracious in defeat robins fans, after troy got that amazing heat 15 pass last week you cant believe he can be so bad tonight but obviously he wasnt the only one.Kilrmand was terrific, rider of the night . Darcy was darcy and our top 3 did the job,all our riders did their job terrific, mistake by rosco to put morris at 2 but probably didnt make a difference in the end.

No excuses here mate, best team won, and this thread has been pleasant since then match ended, doubt it will last when the shovlar arrives.

• Like 2

Poole were just on another level tonight and I don't think any team tonight would've got any closer on that performance just a simple fact not only did poole seem to want it more they rode to there potential !

they wernt, Swindon were shocking

So we say goodbye to the ex-champions, same time, same place 45 years time lads! It was the lesser of two evils really but just about preferred that result as long as Birmingham bring some credibility back to the 2013 play-offs in the final.

Congratulation to the Poole riders deserved the win. Sadly the collective roar from the grandstand spoilt the night for me. They were an embarrassment to speedway.I know there are always a few dickheads who cheer when an opposing order goes down but that was just disgusting, hang your heads in shame.

Congratulation to the Poole riders deserved the win. Sadly the collective roar from the grandstand spoilt the night for me. They were an embarrassment to speedway.I know there are always a few dickheads who cheer when an opposing order goes down but that was just disgusting, hang your heads in shame.

What a load of rubbish. There was a cheer when Kildemand went down (through lack of control) and was cleary uninjured. No head hanging here, just the clanking of pint glasses.

One thing for certain Morris will be the first name on the team sheet for next season but don't think you can say the same for Eddie kennett the look on his face after the heat 13 5-1 to poole was a man full of fear and self doubt he was beaten before he got out there.

• Like 1

Swindon were poor tonight. Not lacking effort but a few below form particularly Batchelor who talks a good game but goes missing on the big nights.

Having a track with one line doesn't help unless your a gater.

Hope Brum win the final as they have been the best team all season and won the league. That is not anti Poole just fact.

well done to Poole for a good win. a good final awaits

Edited by marky

Oh dear not that old chestnut again, fans dont cheer because a rider may be hurt they cheer because that rider wont get any points

• Like 6

One thing for certain Morris will be the first name on the team sheet for next season but don't think you can say the same for Eddie kennett the look on his face after the heat 13 5-1 to poole was a man full of fear and self doubt he was beaten before he got out there.

agree about kennett. his constant looking over the shoulder is pointless with his speed as he would do better to go flat out

CONGRATULATIONS POOLE I thought Swindon would be tough to beat with a 10 point lead but like I said earlier in this thread a few early 5-1s make it look so different Swindon let their heads drop and even after their T/S ride they never seemed to have the belief in themselves. Well done to PK for his heat 15 ride that is real heart. Also nice to see Rosco congratulating the Poole team nice touch and the decent messages from the Swindon supporters on here :approve:

Edited by Wildcat Steve
  • Like 2

What a load of rubbish. There was a cheer when Kildemand went down (through lack of control) and was cleary uninjured. No head hanging here, just the clanking of pint glasses.

The cheer went up before anyone knew he was hurt and there should never be that reaction to a rider falling but if want to approve of that attitude that's your choice.