British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Vega

Poole V Swindon 30 September 2013 Second Leg

Wolves v Poole - Heat 15 - Darcy Ward - ring any bells??

• Like 1

Hougaard Racing Fans has "won acclaim" for his "learned debate" on General Discusions on the thread "Should we intervene in Syria". In that context he also claimed published links with the 'Peterborough Evening Telegraph' for his opinions on that matter. It leads one to presuppose that eventually there will be some connection between that theme and the matter currently under debate here.

I do apologise if my response confused you - it was more directed at Hougaard Racing Fans than the general fraternity of message posters on this Forum. For that, please everyone - do accept by apologies. :lol:

I wouldn't take it to heart. You are dealing with an intelligent mentalist there who's on a wind up fishing trip, now that's confusing.

Maybe KB wanted to stay with his partner,who is due to have their baby any day.

The baby will be born bigger than Kenneth!! :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 2

Wolves v Poole - Heat 15 - Darcy Ward - ring any bells??

Tony,

We don't talk of such matters when we at the Poole Propaganda Dept are in full-flow!

John Francome, Desmond Morris, Diana Dors, Melinda Messanger, Julian Clary, Mark Lemarr, Billie Piper, Gilbert O'sullivan, Don Rogers, Justin Heyward, XTC, Rosco...........your boys......your boys took a hell of a beating!!!!!!

A joyous night of speedway. Fantastic. That's what it was all about! And you know what did it? The lads heard Hans Andersen saying "we have sunk the Pirates Ship", and Batch on BBC Wiltshire radio saying, "It's in the bag", after last weeks meeting.

Add to that taking the first leg first (an absolute howler as I said at the time) and then changing team order spelt the end for the Robins.

They say revenge is a dish served best cold. Tonight was certainly a time for revenge, and the boys didn't let us down. Fantastic display from heat 1 and the roar of the crowd kept the team going through all 15 heats. Superb.

I really thought the Robins would battle but it was clear they were trying to defend and couldn't compete with our top end.

I will give a special mention to Nick Morris who had the right attitude all night. A shame for Swindon fans (and a relief for us) that none of the others could compete at the same level as him.

As for Kildemand, it was clear he just slid off, looked up and then laid there. A Pole did this in the semis of the Polish playoffs and was booted out of the meeting. Pure cheating but luckily it failed in the rerun. Ref should be able to send off the rider for such an offence.

Swindon fans have been gracious, but SteveBrum hasn't, trying to fathom out how Poole did it. Perhaps he was wrong all along with his assertions that Poole were the make weights. But he will never admit it. :lol:

As for Gavan, I doubt he will say anything. He has been calling us rubbish all year. Well Gavan we are in the final. What do you think of that? :icon_smile_clown:

Commiserations to Swindon. Tough to lose a semi. Hard to lose a final with key riders missing but Swindon fans were light on the sympathy 12 months ago. What goes around comes around, eh?

Bring on Brum. Whatever the result of the final, the Pirates ship has done us proud tonight. And that's all we can hope for.

Cheers! :drink:

Well Done , from a selfish point of view ! Steve did you get 8/1, 7/1 ,4/1 , 2/1,7/4 ? Going to be a nail biter I reckon next week .

Hans has said if they could of got a guest hw wouldn't have rode so why couldn't they? Maybe Bjerre couldn't/wouldn't but what about Nicholls or Schlein both go well at Poole surely better than a struggling Hans.

I was led to believe that Scotty had his bikes there and was prepared to ride if asked in place of the injured Hans! He was certainly in the pits with Sophie!

Well, as a neutral who is not a fan of Poole nor particularly of Swindown, it was clear that the best team won on the night. Kildemand's splendid Joker victory over Ward did little to inspire the visitors - instead, the home team stepped up their performance and did the business.

Edited by Had Enough
  • Like 1

Nonesense. Kildemand knew exactly what he was doing as did every other person in the stadium. He slid off at low speed, grabbed his bike, looked up, saw Kennett at the back then rolled over like a dying swan to get the race stopped. With the camera fully on him. I was in the grandstand and could see exactly what he was up to. Cheat, cheat, cheat came the chant, and rightly so.

If he had hurtled into the fence there would have been no cheers, only concern.

I just hope the fair minded Poole fans chanted the same when DW did exactly the same thing on Sky earlier in the year. I think that was pretty crucial in the Pirates winning the meeting because, ironically, Troy Batchelor won the rerun as a guest.

Edited by paulboy

I just hope the fair minded Poole fans chanted the same when DW did exactly the same thing on Sky earlier in the year. I think that was pretty crucial in the Pirates winning the meeting because, ironically, Troy Batchelor won the rerun as a guest.

Troy was awesome that night, don't know what was wrong last night maybe it's because he is a agent, after all he ride for Poole and he is australian

• Like 1

Oh shut up Swindon we will see you next year

Gobby little turd aren't we

• Like 3

You should know by now that Poole do not cheat! They just use the rules in the best interest of Poole speedway. When will you guys learn that Poole are squeaky clean! :oops::oops::oops::oops:

• Like 1

Nonesense. Kildemand knew exactly what he was doing as did every other person in the stadium. He slid off at low speed, grabbed his bike, looked up, saw Kennett at the back then rolled over like a dying swan to get the race stopped. With the camera fully on him. I was in the grandstand and could see exactly what he was up to. Cheat, cheat, cheat came the chant, and rightly so.

Serious question. What did Ward do against Wolves earlier in the season?

did you chant cheat cheat cheat when Darcy Ward did the same thing on Sky versus Wolves earlier this season so Batchelor who was guesting won the re-run.

Or as usual are you choosing to ignore that. to you Poole can cheat as much as they want but if anyone does the same you are up in arms.

your brain and your typing hand arent linked.

you really are quite the most biased person ive come across. you lack speedway knowledge and certainly are not a true fan of the sport.

when you are wrong you quite conveniently either disappear or dont answer the question.

any chance for your opinion on the following.

1. How awful your original 1-7 was.

2. How the injury to Ward strengthened you

3. Why its ok for Ward to stay down but Kildemand is cheating (by the way both are cheats not condoning it)

4. That towards the end of the season you were fortunate to meet teams who had top riders injured (Karlsson, Kildemand, Cook, Andersen)

5. Hancock got you into the final by an outstanding display at Belle Vue. Holder may not have done.

• Like 1

Well there you go what a meeting and haha Swindon you bottled it big time I am sure that will silence Andersen's fat mouth.

Unnecessary and flaming remarks Agrotron that wouldn't sit well with any supporter.

• Like 4