British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Vega

Poole V Swindon 30 September 2013 Second Leg

Yet some still try to defend him. Decent League rider , dreadful play off history. End of.

If you knew what you were talking about you'd know that matey slags of Bjerre as a hobby, play-offs or not. I probably wouldn't have Bjerre near my team but with matey it's personal and all too regular, but of course you knew that.

Edited by Crump99

Well the Robins take a 10pt lead to Wimborne Road which will be more than enough.

Robins too strong and solid. Cant see a way back for the 4th placed EL team. :t:

• Like 3

You really should seek help for that complex you have.

1. Kenneth Bjerre 3, 3, 6^, 3, 0 = 15 - Swindon 1/8/13

1. Kenneth Bjerre - 2', 3, 3, 3, 3 = 14+1 - Poole 14/8/13

Not a fan myself, he can be inconsistent, hasn't got a personality and play-off record is in need of improvement but injured buffon he isn't.

Read more: http://speedwayupdat...m#ixzz2gfA5DVkY

Read more: http://speedwayupdat...m#ixzz2gf9LYkfu

My opinion matey,hes a waste of space end of!!

snapback.png

hornblower
, on 17 September 2013 - 06:02 PM, said:

I wonder if Birmingham will choose to be at home at Perry Barr in the first leg of the final or will they go to Wimborne Road.

Should have listened to me guys - I'm the one who knows and I choose without bias or envy. Put your money on Poole to win the final. You know it makes sense!
Edited by hornblower
  • Like 2

snapback.png

hornblower
, on 17 September 2013 - 06:02 PM, said:

I wonder if Birmingham will choose to be at home at Perry Barr in the first leg of the final or will they go to Wimborne Road.

Should have listened to me guys - I'm the one who knows and I choose without bias or envy. Put your money on Poole to win the final. You know it makes sense!

Do you work for Sky?? :wink::P

No doubt another box of tissues used up

My opinion matey,hes a waste of space end of!!

We know it is, you never stop banging on about it!

If you knew what you were talking about you'd know that matey slags of Bjerre as a hobby, play-offs or not. I probably wouldn't have Bjerre near my team but with matey it's personal and all too regular, but of course you knew that.

No idea what you are on about regards what matey does/says.

Wasn't it only yesterday you were telling someone i am the only one you have on ignore??

So hard to keep up with some. Keep em on ignore if you don't want to read what they have to say or let yourself down by replying to them! :P

Either way its of no consequence to me. ;)

No idea what you are on about regards what matey does/says.

Wasn't it only yesterday you were telling someone i am the only one you have on ignore??

So hard to keep up with some. Keep em on ignore if you don't want to read what they have to say or let yourself down by replying to them! :P

Either way its of no consequence to me. ;)

The only one outside Swindon that's true. Ignore is the default setting but I like the challenge sometimes so view the posts occasionally. You never disprove that I haven't got it right.

"Let yourself down by replying", can you hear yourself :D

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 2

No he gave those to swindon, rosco looked like he needed a box on his own

Just enjoyed watching the last few heats of the meeting for about the third time now.....don't think I will ever get bored of watching that....superb!!!

The only one outside Swindon that's true. Ignore is the default setting but I like the challenge sometimes so view the posts occasionally. You never disprove that I haven't got it right.

"Let yourself down by replying", can you hear yourself :D

That`s the spirit, keep telling people you have me on ignore but reply from time to time. Hearing you loud and clear. :D

Just enjoyed watching the last few heats of the meeting for about the third time now.....don't think I will ever get bored of watching that....superb!!!

Did you notice the great rides by janowski, you know how you love polish riders!

• Like 1