British Speedway Forum
cityrebel

Rye House V Redcar 28/9/13

tomorrow evening at the launch pad sees redcar visit for the rockets final league fixture. the weather looks okay and i will be there!, will anyone else.

I'll be there, of course, for what is really just a programme filler. Absolutely nothing riding on this. Just hope riders stay safe. If we get pumped at Somerset the mood will be even more flat than usual.

unfortunately after seeing the rockets thrash the bears a few weeks ago in the KOC I'll give it a miss....! :neutral:

I'll be there, of course, for what is really just a programme filler. Absolutely nothing riding on this. Just hope riders stay safe. If we get pumped at Somerset the mood will be even more flat than usual.

Well, we got pumped at Zummerzet. I will still be there tho

tomorrow evening at the launch pad sees redcar visit for the rockets final league fixture. the weather looks okay and i will be there!, will anyone else.

I will probably might make my third and final visit of the season Tony. See you there,

Well, we got pumped at Zummerzet. I will still be there tho

Arsenal and speedway on TV, but we'll still be there

Arsenal and speedway on TV, but we'll still be there

Final round of the Euro Championships is tomorrow.

Final round of the Euro Championships is tomorrow.

Wouldn't matter, it's a nothing meeting with absolutely no interest for me. I'd much rather watch a live team event, even if its of no importance, as tonight's is.

I'll be there too, much rather watch live sport even if the mother-in-law will be in tow...

Not sure it's any more of a programme filler than the last half a dozen home league matches but hey ho.

Can't squeeze in another visit unfortunately - too late getting home.

To all the Leicester "I'll grasp at any straw brigade" look at the league table.

Well said Sir. THAT should shut them up.

Gary Lineker, Peter Shilton, Martin Johnson, David Attenborough, Thomas Cook, David Hemsley, All the moaning bitchy Leicester fans and especially Glyn Taylor..... Put that result in your pipe and smoke it!

• Like 3