British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow V Plymouth , Pl Sun 29th Sept At 3 P.m.

Sorry I misinterpreted your first post! Have to say though that Matthew Wethers was a breath of fresh air for Plymouth today and Im glad he was there as otherwise racing would have been even more processional. For his age and experience I thought Connor Coles did well today too. He was on a hiding to nothing and was never expected to score points but was never off Tofts pace

No probs. Ive seen Connor ride quite a few times and have no doubt that he will be one to watch for the future. He was thrown in at the deep end but hope he enjoyed and learnt from the experience.

Well done James Grieves. A paid max in your last meeting.

Always enjoyed your racing as a Diamond. Good luck in whatever you do next.

• Like 1

Pretty mundane stuff . Plymouth were awful apart from Wethers who always gives 100% . Great to see Grievesy finish on a high , he'll be missed . Anders Thomsen riding the machinery he had yesterday is a must for next season on his low average .

Pretty mundane stuff . Plymouth were awful apart from Wethers who always gives 100% . Great to see Grievesy finish on a high , he'll be missed . Anders Thomsen riding the machinery he had yesterday is a must for next season on his low average .

Shhh Paul, Berwick might be reading.... ;)

• Like 2

Denmark?

Sorry couldnt resist.

I believe Bech was riding on the continent, Jensen is anyone's guess

Shhh Paul, Berwick might be reading.... ;)

They bicker on their own threads too much to bother with ours :P

Can anyone confirm for me that Anders Thomsen said he was coming back next year? I admittedly am a bit mutt'n'jeff, plus the PA system is mince and I didn't make him out clearly.

If so I am absolutely chuffed. I think I know a star of the future when I see one and he certainly comes into that category. I predict a top future for that young man. Even better if he can get a better bike. James not got one for sale?

Henning's coming back too? I did hear Joey R. saying he wanted to come back. Good news if so.

Those apart, where in the name of the wee man are we going to get a team together for next year? Especially given the new promotion's preference for em, how can one say ? Not too expensive would be the most diplomatic way of saying it. This is going to be VERY interesting.

• Like 1

Can anyone confirm for me that Anders Thomsen said he was coming back next year? I admittedly am a bit mutt'n'jeff, plus the PA system is mince and I didn't make him out clearly.

If so I am absolutely chuffed. I think I know a star of the future when I see one and he certainly comes into that category. I predict a top future for that young man. Even better if he can get a better bike. James not got one for sale?

Henning's coming back too? I did hear Joey R. saying he wanted to come back. Good news if so.

Those apart, where in the name of the wee man are we going to get a team together for next year? Especially given the new promotion's preference for em, how can one say ? Not too expensive would be the most diplomatic way of saying it. This is going to be VERY interesting.

I would happily start the season with Thomsen and Ringwood at reserve but have them under no illusions that they must perform - Anders mechanically and Ringwood points wise - he is hopeless when he doesn't gate. Henning I would only have back if as a reserve, he is totally frustrating as you know he is far better and more often that not doesn't show up in his first ride. Thereafter is anyones guess!
  • Like 1

Always had a lot of admiration for Grieves.. Gutted when he crashed out vs the Rebels in 2009, he was flying

True Pro, he will be missed, glad he wont be there when Berwick are in town next season...

feel sorry for my 3 year old son Liam hes become a big fan of james and just loves when hes winning so he can hear "jimmy jimmy" by the undertones. when james moved to number four he kept on asking why he wasnt wearing his red helmet i said he left it at his house liam said that he was silly for doing so but in heat 14 he was back out in red again and liam said "daddy jimmy must have went home, look hes got a red one back on". god bless . we will all miss james thanks for great times.

• Like 1