British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spin king

Sheffield 2014

So Stead and Roynon what do people think ? What will averages be for these two and who would you like to see next ?

For me two quality signings

Stead is 9.33

Roynon is 7.81

Still plenty of good riders out there for us to go at, and still feeling positive, I make no secret of the fact that I am a big fan of both riders.

• Like 4

A good start with Stead and Roynon for sure, really hope we turn Owlerton into a place no away team wants to visit again as recent seasons it has just been far too easy for visiting teams.

For me two quality signings

Stead is 9.33

Roynon is 7.81

Still plenty of good riders out there for us to go at, and still feeling positive, I make no secret of the fact that I am a big fan of both riders.

Delighted with these signings as well.

Two exciting crowd pleasers who want to ride for Sheffield. If they both stay fit, they will be a pleasure to watch next season.

and two brilliant riders with 100% commitment and reservered hospital beds. but hope they stay away from a and e..

Edited by jenga

Very pleased to see Roynon back with us, i know at the start i wasnt too sure about his return due to the amount of injuries hes had, but this lad deserves a good solid injury free season, and we all know what Adam can do around Owlerton. With Steady by his side he can be a real weapon for us. next signing i would like to see Facu back, but the rest of the team from there needs freshening up in my opinion.

• Like 1

Koppe deserves another chances and would come in on a low average

I dont think Damo is the way forward this time around, we dont want the team to be almost the same as last year. I say add Facu to Steady & Roynon and then inject some fresh faces to join them. Lots of good riders remaining so id like to see some new faces in.

With regards to the above post id have Mark Lemon, good experienced rider who could do a job.

• Like 1

We could go with the following;

Simon Stead

Andre Compton

Dakota North

Adam Roynon

Ollie Greenwood

Facu Albin

Then one other from the following;

Leigh Lanham

Lasse Bjerre

Andrew Tully

Ashley Birks

Kauko Niemenen

Ncolai Klindt

Ulrich Ostergaard

Mark Lemon

Still plenty of riders to go for, and to give us a competitive team...

Stead

Compton

North

Roynon

Niemenen/ Bjerre

Greenwood

Albin

That would be a great team.

The amazing thing is that either way that team comes in well under the limit..

Including Bjerre its 42.11

Niemenen its 41.99.

Compton at reserve would be tempting - otherwise I'd be going for for different riders and a fresher approach after the impressive start to team building.