British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spin king

Sheffield 2014

Has the Morris deal fell through? The following team seems to be within the points limit.

1 Stead

2 Compton

3 Roynon

4 Palm-Toft

5 Morris

6 Albin

7 Koppe

Not sure about the Morris situation as it stands, I personally hope it hasnt fallen through as I would love him in our lineup. Also that lineup you post looks good to me, id be happy with that.

Hopefully some news soon

Has the Morris deal fell through? The following team seems to be within the points limit.

1 Stead

2 Compton

3 Roynon

4 Palm-Toft

5 Morris

6 Albin

7 Koppe

With no Elite club available now for Morris, I can't see him leaving Swindon now to sign for Sheffield.

With no Elite club available now for Morris, I can't see him leaving Swindon now to sign for Sheffield.

who filled the spaces at poole and leicester ???

who filled the spaces at poole and leicester ???

if he signs for Leicester were looking at 7 meetings where he'll be missing for either us or Leicester. It won't work. And Poole have 7.50 left over, I really do doubt they'll waste 1.60 to accommodate Morris in the team and would still miss at least 4 home meetings.

if he signs for Leicester were looking at 7 meetings where he'll be missing for either us or Leicester. It won't work. And Poole have 7.50 left over, I really do doubt they'll waste 1.60 to accommodate Morris in the team and would still miss at least 4 home meetings.

something is making them wait!!!... wonder what ???? ;)

Can't argue with that! Still well could be something going, but with the way the fixtures are I can't see us being willing to have rr for Morris for a fair amount of meetings.

Simon Stead on Twitter yesterday "Any @TigersSpeedway fans concerned with the lack of signings.... Worry not!"

Edited by Cue Ball

Simon Stead on Twitter yesterday "Any @TigersSpeedway fans concerned with the lack of signings.... Worry not!"

Hopefully we will not have to worry about the quality of signings either.

Actually... ignore my previous post. Just looked at it again and it was a joke post by Steady. I'll get my coat and hang my head in shame. In my defence, I'm very tired!

Not for much longer - the 'politics' has been sorted!! ;)

Lets hope for some good news this week.Hope the morris deal happens.We need 3 good heat leaders with some useful back up.Fixtures can be switched,its the norm now in speedway with all the doubling up and down we have.

Not for much longer - the 'politics' has been sorted!! ;)

Share the wisdom behind your words!! Fact or fantasy?

• Like 1

Share the wisdom behind your words!! Fact or fantasy?

I was referring to #710 and #711 and the fact that Poole still have 7.50 left, so they might sign Morris!! Don't think so.

Expect something official to clarify within 24 hours, maybe even sooner?!

• Like 1